DNLA viewing no longer working on recent video downloads - script not linking to video

I have successfully been downloaded videos and scripts in 2020 and 2021 and viewing in a DNLA mode with my Quest 2 by connecting a hard drive to my Wifi router (when travelling I use a travel router - GL-A1300 ). I use the Kirroo Keon. I use DEO VR and I have a lifetime subscription with sexlikereal so the scripts will read. The problem is over the past year I have downloaded scripts and videos and all the scripts do not link with the videos, the old ones still link. I made sure the scripts are exactly the same name as the videos and have the file extension “funscript”. All the 2020/21 videos and scripts work, but all the recent downloads play the video, but it cannot detect that the script is present. Thought that the funscript might be a different version or format, so I deleted the script and made a quick script using Open Funscripter. The open funscripter script did not link with the video. I have also mad a new script from a vidoe that was linking with its original script (deleted old scipt) and a new script from OpenScripter or FunScriper not recognised by Quest2. I very unusual incident was when I changed the name of the original script and (added XXX to the front of the file name) and inserted the new OpenScripter file (the exact file name of the mp4), it was using the original script file even though I changed its name. I did look at the meta data of the video and did not see anything unusual. I think there is some strange thing with the video that does not allow the quest 2 to link with the script and I have no idea how it follows a script that had its file name changed. I am baffled and seek ideas on what I can test and manipulate.

To make DNLA work the script needs to be copied into the “interactive” folder on the Quest headset. I forgot I did it. Problem solved