DO NOT BUY the Syncbot - Durability is awful & Very expensive to keep using

Would you really say it feels better than the OSR2+ and SR6? If so, someone could make a killing making an actually good product with those features.

yea osr2+ and sr6 are much better from what i hear and if you got the sr6 pre-built it will be the same cost as the sync bot LOL

the reason why the answer to this question is, it depends, is because the OSR2+/SR6 is not limited to what design toy you use with it. While by default its designed to be used with a Fleshlight, theres modifications that allow you to use it with any hole type toy, so feeling is very very user choice driven.

the main benefit IMO of the syncbot is that its easier on the hand to use because its not offset from the motion axis, but its durability, cost, and repairability isn’t worth all the problems it has with its extremely limited ways you can use it. The Syncbot has really good engineering form factor, but at the cost of well, cost repairability.

My up/down motor went after 10 months. I had just ordered new scabbards 2 months ago too. They offered me 25% off to replace it, but I can’t bring myself to buy another unit. Will have to just cut my losses. Great device while it lasted though

1 Like

For those that have already sunk their money in to the platform, you can keep the scabbards working if you have a fleshlight or other toy of similar material that you don’t mind donating to the cause. Cut some pieces off and use some superglue to adhere it to the tear, and it’s pretty comparable. Can’t help with actual unit defectiveness.

2 Likes

…thank you for presenting this little manifesto on Syncbot. Been gathering from people behind the scenes for some time that Syncbot has a terrible build quality, but didn’t really want to make a post, cos it would have just looked like sour grapes coming from me.

A purview of various Asian wank machine sites will turn up plenty of Syncbot style machines going for £40 to £60, this lot just added an AI themed discord orientated cult to the mix. Marketing genius, if you wanna do a slow rug pull, that is. My favourite trick they pulled was the one where you had to leave a positive review on Reddit or similar before they’d let you have their shitty software. That’s just pure dystopia. And yet loads of people did.

So yeah, they got what they came for (notice, they haven’t posted on here for some time) and moved on. They gained enough respectability from association with Eroscripts and the scripters here to generate their own ecosystem. And they will continue to use that moving forward to scam people with. One hopes this post gains considerable traction, and is the default response whenever people ask if they should ‘get a Syncbot or a Handy?’ in the future.

Honestly, i’m kinda hoping the moderators draw some attention to it, Syncbot have been fleecing the goodwill of this community for ages now. Fucking scum, the lot of them. Glad i called them out when i did, right at the beginning, when i noticed they were the same lot that had been shilling on the site a year before. Perhaps i should have been more aggressive, but i didn’t want to make aggro for the community, and there are people who genuinely enjoy their Syncbot (till it breaks…), so i’m happy for them. Unfortunately, they seem to be in a minority…

Meanwhile, if you really wanna get sucked off, the cost per unit of a Suck-O-Mat has dropped to under £200, so for less than £400 you could build yourself Handy-O-Suck. Or even better (cos it could really do with more torque) a FunSR1-O-Suck. Or if you really wanna spend stupid money get a Serious Kit, no need for scripts at all. Plus it’ll last a lifetime. Or if your programming skills are at some God Emperor level, there’s Nimblestroker, which is probably gonna eventually be the best fuck machine on the planet, but is still just being born now…

3 Likes

I got the OSR2+ with a Twist and I have to say it’s AMAZING.

When parts of it break, it’s relatively easy and cheap to replace the parts. Huge plus for me! You don’t have to go through some long arduous process of trying to deal with customer service. You just buy the parts for a small fee or print them yourself if you can.

Also, you just make the repairs yourself with a couple simple tools and easy work without needing to wait 3 months to ship the product to them and get it back, possibly without them even fixing the problem.

Moral of the story: If you can then allow the consumer to adjust, alter, improve, and FIX the product.

Edit: I understand that not everyone wants to be the one doing the fixing or altering of the product. There will always be a place for the company to be doing their fair share of the work when it doesn’t work for the customer. That being said, for people who love to tinker, it’s a very welcomed middle ground to having to wait months to find out that they can’t (or just won’t) even fix what you asked them to haha.

1 Like

Oh wow, I looked at that questionable stuff thread and the first few posts are obvious shill accounts which were created to defend the thing. Syncbot should be banned from Eroscripts for that crap IMHO.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Was going to get one, but I don’t want to deal with the poor durability. $80 for a replacement scabbard/sleeve is absurd if they aren’t built to last (especially since the device itself is ~$400). Also, I’ve seen some people saying the software is locked behind writing a review… The software should be readily available to those who purchased their device.

2 Likes

Software is being hidden because of the lack of polish and features that should have been added at release or soon after.

Potential customers should be able to check out the software before purchase to get a feel for the expected quality.

The playlist cannot freely move files around, only has one view where the rows are too large and does not allow efficient browsing, and only one playlist is allowed.

Those are only some of the things that are easy to implement and should have been there from the beginning, but they havent introduced any substantial updates since inception.

In other words, they’re sending the message they won’t be updating these things. Software was probably temporarily contracted for development, and they likely don’t have a dedicated active person to work on it.

That’s what the software looks like. To their credit, the AI Analyzer is pretty legit. Some people post paid scripts and I just take the video and run it through the analyzer and I have my free script.

But that’s about the only good thing I can say about the program.

Its the best hardware from an experience standpoint.
It is not durable however.

Its a tradeoff, do you want the most advanced best feeling? Understand you are rolling the dice on it breaking fairly easily.

2 Likes

Mine broke too, but they sent me a new one, it got overheated and the up and down motion stopped working, I usually leaving it to charge until next use maybe that’s why? They really need to do more testing and update the user manual, maybe sealing the scabbard somehow to prevent liquid from going into the electrical parts, overall I like this product I wish just that it had more range of motion I am not big guy, but this thing goes up and down for like 3 inches against the handy that you have a full 7 inches of movement.

1 Like

SR6 is obviously a more interesting and potential toy than syncBot. It is just that SR6 is too complex. It is very difficult and time-consuming to create scripts for SR6.

“Random” interpolated strokes from the stroke axis in MFP solves this. Can barely tell tbh

3 Likes

as scripter this makes me sad :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Is that program available for public or is it only with purchase of a syncbot?

thanks for the reviews everyone, helping me to make a much more informed purchase

1 Like

Warranty period is 180 days.

Support wont replace a scabbard that came broken.

1 Like