Does anybody know who this chick is?

she appears in the money talks series from reality kings or at least ive seen her in a few episodes,

flannel girl shirt of course, last pic is from a different episode but the same chick, anybody have any idea who she is?

She goes by the name Krystal I think. At least she is described like that here:

Edit: I realized you are interested in the other girl. In this case this might be anyone. You might try your luck on the reddit tho: https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmypenis/

1 Like

If she never has sex in the vids, she could just be a model/actress to add flavor to the scenes.

1 Like

yeah she seems to be that, but they have had other girls do this and most of them are names that are known, sadly this one seems to be very unknown as i cant find her name anywhere, ive seen multiple posts on freeones but no answer lol i always seem to be attracted to the girls in these vids that are hard to find, shes obviously nobody who has done anything in the industry of note though, huge shame, shes super hot

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.