Easy Device Integration (EDI) how to integrate your Game NOW!

to use ultra with a EDI game integrated just put your ultra key in the devices keys textbox

1 Like

download this succubus farm let me know if it work for you, just open edi exe and put your key, then click reconnect

@dimnogro Alredy tested and it works pretty good. I Just have a question Is It possible to remove the loop option? Because i realy want to play the game like It was a live action; syncronized with the game activity (If the sex scene end the Autoblow Ultra should stop too and start when a new sex scene appear). I try Succubus farm but after the First sex scene the Autoblow Ultra keeps going, and i can only stop with the pause button from EDI.

Double tap the TAB key to disable/enable the filler

1 Like

@dimnogro will EDI be usable with buttplug and intiface in the future ?

already is, open intiface central and then edi @MetiuRix

1 Like

@dimnogro sorry if i bother you but i can’t get my game work with intiface central and edi. I’m currently trying to play afterschool tag. When i open intiface central and start the server and then start edi it recognized it, but only the client not the device (Autoblow Ultra) i have the mod for the game and also the script. Whit the game mod that i have download i have scriptplayer should i use this and how? Thanks in advanced.

the autoblow ultra have wifi? you have to put your utra key in the “devices Keys” inside edi

Yes i alredy done it.

1 Like

Do you think the game is not supported with EDI?

the game must have an integration meda by a user. this game have a mod or somthing?

yes of course. here the link 26.19 MB file on MEGA

oh I see. Funscript Player is another integrator; although they share some code because they are both based on Fallen Angel, EDI and Funscript Player are not directly compatible. Perhaps you could convince the user who did the integration to make it compatible with EDI as well.

ok i understand thank you

I opened the data.win file with a undertablemodtool, and it seems the integration is quite simple. I think if you put in the effort, you could modify it by only touching these four functions. Honestly, I don’t have enough time to do the entire modification, but if you follow the tutorial and modify these four functions, you should be able to do it without much difficulty.

ok i’ll try

Hi, Just wondering is there support for estim?

Yes but only with mp3 files. You can manually converts fun scripts into mp3 and leave with the same name in the gallery folder

1 Like

let me know if works for you!

for sure! will get back to you later in the week