Easy Device Integration for Games. EDI OSR Multi Axis Added + Intensity, Range [07/2024]

Has anyone gotten this to work on Win7? I have .net6 installed, but EDI won’t find any handy devices. Also I can’t find a log.
I tried to disable my FW and Antivirus just to test, but same result.

I get error on all versions of edi, any idea?

here is the rest of the log:

It happens every time I try, I have tried to fix it with no luck

Update intiface
Disable antivirus or firewall

Ley me check this in the las versión.
When this error happend?

I am new, so always.

I tried to disable firewall and antivirus but that didnt affect anything.
Everything is up to date on latest versions.

I am able to use every other application with Intiface no problem, this is just an issue with opening up EDI. it crashes on open every time

Thank you very much for creating this - will it support stroke toy like OSR2/SSR2 any time soon? I think the easy way would be output the command as funscript to MultiFunPlayer and let it handle the height limit and control.

1 Like

Toast is trying to incorporate OSR2 control into EDI. I am working on a more stable version to release soon. Stay tuned

6 Likes

Thank you and looking forward the release! Do you have patron of some sort? Would love to just chip in a bit help the development.

Is there any way to find what is causing the 10054 disconnection error? I can’t find anything in the logs that EDI creates.

This is excellent! I notice EDI is windows dependant due to its UI. Do you think it would be feasible to implement a terminal varrient for use in simple scripts or linux enviroments?

legendary collaboration
uncanny-cat

2 Likes

yes i am planing to put some new UI in VueJs

How do you enable the estim audio option? I don’t see it in the launcher

Hi, I can start EDI.exe, but after a couple of seconds it closes. I even tried multiple versions of edi. Here is the console log when opening Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest:

[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-be.660 - Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest
[Message: Preloader] Built from commit 40bf261c9147dbc084b000504b86df26551b6719
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info : BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity 2021.3.6f1
[Info : BepInEx] Runtime version: 6.0.7
[Info : BepInEx] Runtime information: .NET 6.0.7
[Info : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Info : BepInEx] 1 plugin to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [ClimpMod 1.0.1]
[Message: ClimpMod] loading audio data
[Message: ClimpMod] Edi Response NotFound
[Error : BepInEx] Error loading [ClimpMod 1.0.1]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ClimpMod.Plugin.LoadDefinitions()
at ClimpMod.Plugin.Load()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.IL2CPPChainloader.LoadPlugin(PluginInfo pluginInfo, Assembly pluginAssembly) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/IL2CPPChainloader.cs:line 134
at BepInEx.Bootstrap.BaseChainloader1.LoadPlugins(IList1 plugins) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/BepInEx.Core/Bootstrap/BaseChainloader.cs:line 411
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Message: ClimpMod] done loading audio

Does anyone know a possible solution?

Wonderful Work ! Can EDI add support for rotation devices (a10 cyclone\ U.F.O TW …) ? Thank you!

It should work with rotary devices

I test several games with EDI connected with Vorze A10 cyclone (rotary devices), But EDI crashed when start to play scripts, is there some setting I should do first? Thank you.

1 Like

You don’t need to open intiface if you are not going to use Bluetooth.
To update EDI, download only the exe file from the Mega folder and replace it in the game integration folder.

What game are you having trouble with?

oh i see,
that game works with other integrator made by other user of the community. is not compatible with edi

As for the games that use Edi, I don’t have a list right now. but you can search for “EDI” in the game mod category in the community

or you can also buy a cheap usb bluetooth dongle

succubus farm is incredible! good look

2 Likes