Editing an existing script to remove delay

I’m not a scripter at all, but I am trying to figure out how to remove the 2-3s of delay for the PH logo on this animation: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/meru-the-succubus-ova-2-request/10714

Is there a quick and easy way to do that? I have funscripter installed but I don’t see an obvious way to just change the start delay.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, the how-to section seems to be mostly about creating scripts instead of just tweaking them.

Install OFS or JFS → open a script in it → Ctrl+A → Shift+Left/Right arrow until you are ok with the result → Export/Save funscript.

Or just use Funscript.io - Create, Modify, Enjoy Funscripts and apply offset and save the script.

Is that website permanently down or is it just a temp outage? The page won’t load for me

You can also do it with ScriptPlayer. In the Script menu, you can shift the entire script forward or backwards by an amount of time you set. This is super super basic, but it gets the job done without pulling out a full scripting program.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.