Enjoy interactive sex toys with Pico4 ๐ŸŒ

Either install DeoVR from SideQuest DeoVR Quest on SideQuest - Oculus Quest Games & Apps including AppLab Games ( Oculus App Lab ) or official Pico store (some users donโ€™t see it for some reason, checking with Pico on that) and enter sexlikereal.com in Deo browser.

Works directly with the Handy. For Bluetooth follow https://forum.sexlikereal.com/d/805-interactive-sex-toy-scripts-complete-help-guide-kiiroovorzehandylovense

Pico 4 is really great btw.

Also enjoy passthrough, Build your own Journey and all the other cool stuff from SLR

3 Likes

Finally itโ€™s available on the Pico. And it looks so good on the Pico. Very sharp picture, slightly better fov and a noticeable way larger sweetspot and of course the wireless capability makes the Pico my favorite headset so far. Passthrough mode is very cool and I did not expect it to be such a cool feature. Having the girl right in your room is amazing. Very big potential here for more!

I am also a big fan of the byoj feature. I started using it today and it makes a lot of fun. Could use some improvements here and there, but itโ€™s in its early stage and I am sure you will improve it. In my opinion, this feature is a game changer for the industry. Any news when sharing the byoj playlist sharing feature will come?

1 Like

DeoVR got released in Pico store Get SLR working on your Pico 4 right now