Eroscript/bukkake.moe

• Shutdown bukkake.moe
  • Finding a way for the site and creators to progress

0 voters

Just need to know. I’m kinda new of making scripts. A couple of videos I created were on bukkake.moe, I was planning to send the scripts here if bukkake.moe gets shutdown but I’m hoping that the site can at least survive if the creators and community could at least vote on the matter

1 Like

Also I was getting messages from other creators that I took their scripts and put it on bukkake.moe. Sorry for not crediting/supporting you. I understand the hard work it comes from scripting, because it took me hours to script my first vid

1 Like

I had no idea what bukkake.moe was until a bit ago so i don’t have a lot of knowledge on the matter. I personally love the idea of the site, a sort of Netflix for scripts. what I don’t love is the piracy of paid scripts from unwilling scripters. I for one would be fine with my free scripts being apart of the library as I made the scripts for people to enjoy in anyway they choose.

3 Likes

I’m praying bukkake.moe gets built back up again to it’s former glory. It was a great way to quickly search and try scripts. Also categories, keywords, suggestions… just a great way to use scripts. Hopefully the script authors and bukkake.moe can come to an agreement moving forward. It seems like a great way to bring scripting to the next level. Making it easier for more ppl to enjoy. Maybe just msg authors and ask if you can post their scripts with credit if they want it. Looking forward to hear all opinions on this subject

2 Likes

Everything was already deleted. I’ll just have to resend my own scripts that I’ve created( not the best scripter)

Don’t know if it’s the “lounge area” but there is thread where well known users are brainstorming solutions for both sides. I 100% think there is a way all this can coexist. Try not to proceed with any ultimatums just yet. Just sit tight for a little bit and see what the community can do when we bring our minds together

1 Like

@GoofyGoober
I know, when I saw only one video there today I was very bummed. It was my go to site the last few weeks outside of SLR. Glad to see you are working with authors in other threads to include what they would like.

Gonna close this voting later. Hope we can work together and find solutions that benefits the community and creators