Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

Fixed: indeed, there was an old json file in %AppData%\Local\Fallen_Angel.

1 Like

there are 2 other games from the same devs, any chance for an integration for these games too ? Rule 34 - 2futas 6+girls ahe gao animated areolae bat girl big breasts big penis blowjob breasts catgirl cbt cock and ball torture compilation completely nude cowgirl position cum cum in mouth cum inside demon demon girl dickgirl electricity erection fairy feet female female on futa femdom feral feral on feral feral on human fingering flip flops floating head footjob futa on female futa on feral futa on futa futa sans balls futanari futasub game cg ghost ghost girl giantess group group sex handjob human on feral hypnosis jellyfish kissing lamia licking light-skinned futanari light skin longer than 15 minutes machine masturbation melly's: futanari island melly 2: futanari dreamland micro minotaur missionary position monster girl mostly nude naked footwear nipples nude nude female nude futanari onahole penis plant girl reverse cowgirl position rimjob rubbing slime slime penetrated snake snake girl solo tagme tentacle tentacle on futa tentaclejob threesome toffi urethral insertion video vines zoophilia | 7797458

2 Likes

Games can be found here:
https://toffisama.wordpress.com/ (at the botton of the page)

Or

5 Likes

maybe someday when it’s finished

Thank you for your work on this, this game is incredibly fun. I hope to see interactive games like this really take off, it’s such a unique experience and very addictive lol.

YEAH! thenx Check this other game too Detaild - [Deselmine] Mage Kanade’s Futanari Dungeon Quest! [EDI]

hopefully EDI allow more people to integrate these games

2 Likes

Is there a way to play the game with 2 Handys ? So with sync as with the Multi Device Handy Web Player ?

bro, what is the difference to gallery variant detailed , simple and vibrator ?

Simple has fewer points. It is to use a Bluetooth handy that supports fewer commands per second
detailed is the detailed version of funscript that works perfect and feels better than the simple one using upload script adding e handy for the key
vibro is very similar to the detailed one but is adapted to be more pleasant in vibrators or buttplugs

1 Like

so this configuration is to be used with bluetooth toys basicly

1 Like

I’ve played half an hour into a lot of the other integrated game trying to see which one I wanted the most to complete first and man this game is amazing. You can tell a lot of time went into this integration. Thanks a lot and hoping to see that multi device integration.

ok i cant believe im asking this (hunted through all the thread and a bit of googlage).

How on earth do you get to control the game with a joystick/gampad in windows 10. Gamepad works, windows sees it, select Joistick on the handy launcher and all is seems to do is change the keys in the game? HELP!! :disappointed_relieved::rofl:

jeje hehe the game does not have joystick compatibility so I had to send key commands to the game from the launcher. If this was broken in your game configuration, I don’t know what to tell you, try reinstalling and or deleting the folder in userdata failed angel

1 Like

Thats perfect, at least i know what to expect, the ‘Joistick’ option was leading me to expect it to work.
i can use something to map keys to the controller axis. :slight_smile:

You can try a tool named “antimicro”.
It also maps gamepad input to keys.
Works fine with the game and maybe it also does with your desired input device.

Would it be possible for a link to the reference videos that matches the funscripts 1 - 6 D, michaela and commond?

Hello everyone,

I’m sorry to ask again, does anyone already have a solution for the .net problem?
Since I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I get the error message every time that I should install .NET CORE.
I’ve already tried all versions from 5 to 8, but I can’t get the program to run anymore.
Best regards

So after I installed Windows 10 in a virtualbox, the program directed me to the correct .NET version. Installed in Windows 11 and it works :slight_smile:

here the link:

2 Likes

I was playing a bit with the undertale editor to change how the game is played.

The major changes are

• enemies (including tentacles) are invincible until they played an animation.
    Then they become passive and are set to 1 hp so that you can still get gold and gallery stuff.
  • tentacles are now 2.5 times their original size
  • all bosses but the fist also take some damage when playing an animation.
  • replaced zombies with werewolves and angels with other enemies because I can

Replace the data.win of your installation and it should work.
You also want to enable invincibility obviously.

4 Likes

Sounds intriguing, I will definitely give it a go, thanks.