Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

anyone with an OSR got this to work with the current release of buttplug.io?

Replying to my own comment here but i was told by the interface team to manually input my osr2 as a device for it to work, and it did!

2 Likes

Have you found a way to add limits so it doesnā€™t go too low? I canā€™t seem to find anything for it in the config file, yet Iā€™ve seen a few others using OSR2ā€™s through intiface so I figure thereā€™a a way

Hi How do you pause all action so you dont nut early?

is there a posibility for estim interation

The restrict skip/invincibility is not working for me. This is such an amazing feature we need. Please fix/advise.

Amazing work and much appreciated!

@dimnogro

Read again. Reset is needed it says. Activate and quit launcher. Then start again. Then it works

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ I tried that but I will give it another goā€¦

Got it, thanks.

I opened the launcher, checked/unchecked the boxes, then closed the launcher without launching the game. Then I opened the launcher and closed it again, without changing anything. Opened launcher, and played: Worked.

It was likely user error, but if anyone else gets this issue, opening and closing the launcher a bunch of times and changing the settings will likely fix your issue (so long as you donā€™t launch the game)

2 Likes

Hey I know this is gonna sound weird, but how do you get to the final boss? I beat the half robot woman that is too tall to shoot with the fireball on ground level, then went to the room with the six crystals, went to heaven, and when I beat three floors of heaven the game just kicks me back to the basement. I have done all the friendly npc scenes including the bunny orgy, and I genuinely donā€™t know how to progress. The entire store is sold out, the gallery is mostly done, just missing footjob scenes, please help

Okay, I have now completed the gallery and realize since bosses are in the gallery, I have all 145 entries, and boss character are included, I have already beaten the final boss I guessā€¦? I just assumed there was more when I walked through a door on the heaven level and it just sent me to the basement. Initially I even thought it was a glitch then it happened five more times.

There should be a final boss (with 2 phases) in the heaven the game starts at after the last floor.
Then a few words of ā€œI won but I stayā€ and you going back to the basement.

The FallenAngelHandy.exe keeps crashing as soon as I change any configured value. If I click continue, it keeps working. And some kind of syncing seems to happening to my handy, but for example ā€œrestrict skipā€ setting doesnā€™t do anything.

Iā€™ve reinstalled the game completely, but it keeps happening.
The crash stack is:

System.Text.Json.JsonException: The JSON value could not be converted to System.Double. Path: $.Root[0].force_fucking | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 35.
 ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot get the value of a token type 'Null' as a number.
   at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.TryGetDouble(Double& value)
   at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.GetDouble()
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.Converters.DoubleConverter.Read(Utf8JsonReader& reader, Type typeToConvert, JsonSerializerOptions options)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.Metadata.JsonPropertyInfo`1.ReadJsonAndSetMember(Object obj, ReadStack& state, Utf8JsonReader& reader)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.Converters.ObjectDefaultConverter`1.OnTryRead(Utf8JsonReader& reader, Type typeToConvert, JsonSerializerOptions options, ReadStack& state, T& value)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.JsonConverter`1.TryRead(Utf8JsonReader& reader, Type typeToConvert, JsonSerializerOptions options, ReadStack& state, T& value)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.JsonCollectionConverter`2.OnTryRead(Utf8JsonReader& reader, Type typeToConvert, JsonSerializerOptions options, ReadStack& state, TCollection& value)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.JsonConverter`1.TryRead(Utf8JsonReader& reader, Type typeToConvert, JsonSerializerOptions options, ReadStack& state, T& value)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.Metadata.JsonPropertyInfo`1.ReadJsonAndSetMember(Object obj, ReadStack& state, Utf8JsonReader& reader)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.Converters.ObjectDefaultConverter`1.OnTryRead(Utf8JsonReader& reader, Type typeToConvert, JsonSerializerOptions options, ReadStack& state, T& value)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.JsonConverter`1.ReadCore(Utf8JsonReader& reader, JsonSerializerOptions options, ReadStack& state)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Text.Json.ThrowHelper.ReThrowWithPath(ReadStack& state, Utf8JsonReader& reader, Exception ex)
   at System.Text.Json.Serialization.JsonConverter`1.ReadCore(Utf8JsonReader& reader, JsonSerializerOptions options, ReadStack& state)
   at System.Text.Json.JsonSerializer.ReadFromSpan[TValue](ReadOnlySpan`1 utf8Json, JsonTypeInfo jsonTypeInfo, Nullable`1 actualByteCount)
   at System.Text.Json.JsonSerializer.ReadFromSpan[TValue](ReadOnlySpan`1 json, JsonTypeInfo jsonTypeInfo)
   at System.Text.Json.JsonSerializer.Deserialize[TValue](String json, JsonSerializerOptions options)
   at FallenAngelHandy.Config.Save(Boolean updateControls)
   at FallenAngelHandy.FrmGame.radioButton1_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.set_Checked(Boolean value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, WM msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

It looks like it canā€™t parse some config somewhere. Does it store some files anywhere over than the game folder? I might have some very old files when Iā€™ve played the game with handy long time ago.

Anyone knows how to resolve this?

Fixed: indeed, there was an old json file in %AppData%\Local\Fallen_Angel.

1 Like

there are 2 other games from the same devs, any chance for an integration for these games too ? Rule 34 - 2futas 6+girls ahe gao animated areolae bat girl big breasts big penis blowjob breasts catgirl cbt cock and ball torture compilation completely nude cowgirl position cum cum in mouth cum inside demon demon girl dickgirl electricity erection fairy feet female female on futa femdom feral feral on feral feral on human fingering flip flops floating head footjob futa on female futa on feral futa on futa futa sans balls futanari futasub game cg ghost ghost girl giantess group group sex handjob human on feral hypnosis jellyfish kissing lamia licking light-skinned futanari light skin longer than 15 minutes machine masturbation melly's: futanari island melly 2: futanari dreamland micro minotaur missionary position monster girl mostly nude naked footwear nipples nude nude female nude futanari onahole penis plant girl reverse cowgirl position rimjob rubbing slime slime penetrated snake snake girl solo tagme tentacle tentacle on futa tentaclejob threesome toffi urethral insertion video vines zoophilia | 7797458

2 Likes

Games can be found here:
https://toffisama.wordpress.com/ (at the botton of the page)

Or

5 Likes

maybe someday when itā€™s finished

Thank you for your work on this, this game is incredibly fun. I hope to see interactive games like this really take off, itā€™s such a unique experience and very addictive lol.

YEAH! thenx Check this other game too Detaild - [Deselmine] Mage Kanadeā€™s Futanari Dungeon Quest! [EDI]

hopefully EDI allow more people to integrate these games

2 Likes

Is there a way to play the game with 2 Handys ? So with sync as with the Multi Device Handy Web Player ?