Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

NICE!!! cant wait

Have you been working on any other games by chance? So far we only got two working games and could use some more :grin: but also Iā€™m pretty excited for renewed scripts for this one! Wish the developer of this game would make another one or add more levels and enemies to this one

In the new version

3 Likes

@dimnogro any plans to integrate this mod to other games similar to fallen angel?

The truth is that as a programmer I am more into making frameworks than implementing them. after this version that includes vibrators, and more surprises.
Iā€™m going to make a tool that allows games to be integrated in a more generic way. with less or almost no programming to control the devices and handle the funscripts.
It would still be necessary to modify the game to make the calls to this app.

5 Likes

For real though if you were to start a Patreon and release mods for other sex games Iā€™m willing to bet youā€™d have a ton of subscribers

3 Likes

I would absolutely subscribe. You have an amazing idea on your hand(s)

As well as me

I put the funscripts through the fun expander and also rewrote a few of them.

fa_funscripts_expanded.zip.funscript (122.5 KB)
(rename to .zip, extract and replace the existing ones in Gallery folder)

5 Likes

Im sorry, I didnā€™t found the info.
When I go to the gallery ingame, the scripts didnā€™t work. Is it normal ?

Precisely, when I load the two handjob moves, the script work, but the game crash, and for the others, animation work but not the script.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object o_sex_masturbate2:

Variable o_Player.(100057, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scr_launcher_state
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_launcher_state (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_launcher_gallery
gml_Object_o_sex_masturbate2_Create_0
called from - gml_Script_scr_gallery_mas_02 (line -1) -
gml_Object_o_gallery_Step_0

1 Like

The gallery was never working I think.
You can watch the scenes using the video files in the /gallery/ folder.

Having the .net core issue like someone else had, issue is installing 32bit version didnt help me at all. Ive tried installing every version

try this new one. you have a 32bit windows?

Hi,
good app @dimnogro !

Sadly itā€™s crashing if the filler is unchecked, when buttplug is connecting to (keon or vibrator).

Btw, can you give explanation of how work The new launcher option ?
(Invincibleā€¦)
Does the options can to be setted on the fly (during the game)?
For the fller/attach/sex it was possibke with the previous version.

It seem the github readme is outdated, it refer of the old mega and the old way with unconcatened funscript.
(I contain non longer the old gallery , but somewhat worse, it doesnā€™t contain the new gallery, making reading the code of gallery difficult since there is no templaate/example for the new gallery)

Beat regard!

1 Like

Couldnt get it to work with .net 6 runtime.
Turns out i had to install the .net 6 sdk

1 Like

Does it have the handy integration too?

Nvm lol read the rest of it

Whenever I try to open the game it tells me to download the .net and I did and ran it, tried starting the game up and it tells me the same thing any ideas?

Well I got the game to launch and it says connected but wont play any of the movements for some reason is scriptplayer a requirement?

1 Like

The handy launcher seems to crash often, especially if you have filler unchecked. Also I get some kind of error when I take damage from the rockets or when I try to do the flying upper cut. The pop up gets annoying and if you just drag it away itā€™ll cause the scripts to do what ever they want and then the handy launcher will crash. Pretty much unplayable right now

2 Likes

Made a few improvements:

• hopefully fixed most crashes or at least catched them
  • ā€œno fillerā€ works now (you wanted to send a non existing ā€œfillerā€ funscript which messes things up)
  • gallery sets are now dynamicly detected and support the old(1 file per funscript) and the new merged format. I added the old one and the gallery I posted a few days ago(the new ones are still there).
    Can be changed in the menu. You can also make your own and add it to a folder inside of gallery.

Ah, and I also messed up the oldschool handy connection, so I disabled it ;). Itā€™s redundant and works better with intiface anyway.

Source is included in case you want to merge a few things @dimnogro

Just copy the extracted zip over the existing game folder:

6 Likes