Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

Awesome thanks!

Seems to have fixed the crashing! however the invincibility and restrict skip options seem to no longer work

today i am going to Release a fix

2 Likes

try add the handy key with no extra spaces or similar, close the app and start againt when your handy is well conected to network. don’t connect to your handy from other app at the same time

Anthophobia next!!!

1 Like

you can change the filler.funscript in Gallery/Simple if you make a less intense filler place share here, put any video there are 10 fillers 14 seconds each. and a off filer in the end

2 Likes

Hey I have a problem with the game. I dont take any damage after starting it up. I reinstalled it many times and nothing helps. The checkmark for invincibile is not checked.

Hope somebody can help me!
Thanks in advance

try delete this file C:\Users[YourUser]\AppData\Local\Fallen_Angel\controls.mar

replace {YourUser] for your user in the path

I already tried deleting the whole folder. But I will test just deleting this file.

Thanks for the fast help!

My keon starts moving instantly when plugged in. The console says that you need to reset the mods, what could be the problem?

you need restart the game when you change the mod options

so how does it work???

Any future plans for getting the love room to work with the handy?

3 Likes

when i extract the zipped folder with 7 zip it gives me an error on the data.win file and its only like 207,000 kb. The game wont launch. I moved an older version of the data.win folder into the new install folder and it launches but the restrict skip and invincibility do not work. Any advice on what i could try to get a clean data.win file

I could not get this to work with the osr2. I have a strong feeling its the new buttplug.io interface that is being used now since the old method has been shelved

make sure you are conected to local intiface.
open intiface before the game and click the connect button next to de buttplug url

yes I have followed those steps but it does not connect. Tried another game KKS that uses interface and it did not work. Only works when I connect it with MFP for videos

̶h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶I̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶p̶s̶/̶x̶b̶)̶?̶

Nvm, figured it out, I was looking for a setting in the default game before launching it in handy mode :man_facepalming:

Sorry, where are the videos for the funscripts if I want to edit the funscripts.

1 Like

Got to try this, thank you for your effort! :hugs: