Faster, Stronger & Cheaper?! - FUNSR1 Review (Discount Code Included!)

would love to build one myself. Looks sleaker than the orignal SSR1, though i guess that wont happen. Cant order it since they wont deliver to my country.

3 Likes

I hope that will be fixed soon. :disappointed_relieved:

Just thought of something: can FUNSR1 be combined with a Lovense Max 2, to add the vibration and pump to the up/down strokes?
Max 2 is about 750g, but I saw FunSR can lift up to 1000g… (handy was impossible…)
Will certainly test it, but ask if someone already done the experience.

1 Like

Does this have an option to add a twist adapter? I use Fleshlight with the modified case.
I would gladly buy one if it does.

1 Like

Not sure which modified fleshlight case your talking about. Are you saying that your case already can twist??? Might need to show that to the sellers for better answer. Check their discord.

It’s not readily available. There were DIY attempts of adding T-twist to the SSR1 in the Tempest community, but it’s not something simple as plug-and-play.

1 Like

Yeah, they are actually standard components… you can get them from amazon dirt cheap. Same specs, same inner rubber grips and you can get like 14 straps for the price of 1 at Handy, lol… search for ‘trilancer elastic belt’ on Amazon. Enjoy mate! :wink:

I decided to bite the bullet and bought the lite version using Shbek’s code lol.
Now I just need to figure out how to sell my Handy and Solace without getting scammed lol.

1 Like

I guess you can send to product after getting paid?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I’ll figure something out lol

1 Like

Does this device also work with the Xtoys app? Via Bluetooth connection.

1 Like

Based on my understanding, XTOY does not support T-CODE. If it supports OSR2, then it will support SR1.

1 Like

It does, but not as straight forward. You’ll need to set up a custom Python script running in the background:

I literally covered most of the questions asked here in this post. :melting_face:

2 Likes

Has anyone found a decent mount & arm unit for the SR1? (Cheap ish)

1 Like

Any pararrel monitor mount/arm will work most of the time.

Something like this.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_Eu2EO8f

2 Likes

I ordered mine thanks to the help of Bek! Appreciated all my questions being answered, one last thing what is the max script size able to load on SR1? I have a few scripts over 4mb aha

1 Like

There is no limit on funscript size! :+1:

2 Likes

Perfect! Cant wait feel like a kid waiting for christmas

1 Like

My unit ordered the 12th is now shipped. Hope it will have a nice trip and come soon to destination :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

How long is prepearing to ship will take?

1 Like