Faster, Stronger & Cheaper?! - FUNSR1 Review (Discount Code Included!)

Mine took about a week to ship from time of order and is now on its way to me

1 Like

Thanks for answer. Waiting is killing me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i use lightwaight sleve isntead heavy onahole?

1 Like

Of course! You just need to adjust the belt a little and tighten them little more.

1 Like

is there instructions somewhere in how to connect the funsr1 to spcriptplayer or other funscript players?

1 Like
2 Likes

So, no FUNSR1 this week, my unit seems stuck in arrival customs since 3 days (no change on tracking at least…) :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Ordered mine on the 12th and im still waiting for it D: wish the tracking was a bit more precise.

1 Like

Yeah… it can take awhile :smiling_face_with_tear:

Mine took 1month due to Korea’s situation.

1 Like

Yeah its definitely taking time getting here but im sure it will be worth.

1 Like

I’m in a tough spot. My Handy broke and now I have two options - replace it or wait until FUNSR1 can be shipped to Germany. Any idea how long it will take until that is possible?

3 Likes

You can join their Discord from this website. And maybe get your answer from it.
https://www.funosr.com/
Not sure if we have a exact date.

1 Like

Nearly a month later after the order, time for discovering this myself :laughing:

1 Like

Nice! I recive mine tomorow. I hope all be fine (just read issues topic in discord)

1 Like

For the moment, I’ve tried with PC as USB with Faptap with Chrome and XTPlayer, works great,but I did not manage yet to work as Bluetooth (tried COM3 and COM4, does not connect)
And don’t know how to using IPad because browser does not support Bluetooth or Serial (in contrary of the Handy :p)
And a bad thing for me, it is much noisier than Handy, but I think is the price for a better motor :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see… Well maybe some lube can help if you not afraid open new device.

1 Like

I don’t know how bad the noise is. But if it’s bad, it can also be affecting the performance. You can try recording it and ask if it’s normal or not.

Recive mine today, well it great. It’s my first device of thith type so it new expirience to me. Need more time to make all ajusments and settings. No troubles so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haven’t seen it mentioned much or maybe i missed it, but does this thing have a list of compatible sleeve/toys for it? I assume standard fleshlight case should work. is there any good diameter/weight limits for sleeve toys we should be limited too?

edit: does anyone know if the Tomax line of sleeves should work? looking at here basically, assuming lilith line should fit but Venus too big diameter wise or heavy?

1 Like

This thing comes with a adjustable band that holds to 2 plastic pieces that can easily hold most onaholes out there. So unless the sleeve is super thick (or weirdly shaped)
or super heavy, it should work fine.

I think the limit for the the weight is about 1kg if your trying to use it without risking it’s integrity. (It can still cause problem if you use it with a hardcore script that has tons of vibrations.)

So I would say lighter the better. And if your gonna go casual, go for something below 500g.

If you want slow but good slap on each stroke, go for something heavier with soft script.

My personal recommendation is Ride Japan’s “Kuchu Kuchu Jaggy”

It’s decent size, and has awesome texture inside that will stimulate top to bottom!