Faster, Stronger & Cheaper?! - FUNSR1 Review (Discount Code Included!)

Any body have a good advise for onahole on aliexpress?

Thanks for the analysis, didn’t think about it that way before about heavier/slow or light/faster could change up the experience. I only had experience using the handy previously so didn’t have to worry about the sleeve bit. also thanks for the recomendation, i’ll look into that one

1 Like

Don’t buy onaholes from Ali express. They might be cheap. But you never know what kind of low quality product you will get. I recommend getting it from your country’s sex toy seller. (or a somewhere that ships everywhere in the world)

I recommend Products from ‘Ride Japan’ for beginners. They have a lot of products to choose from & usually cheap compared to other companies. (Good budget choice)

Was able to connect the FunsSR1 to MultiFunPlayer and connected VLC for the videos but I can’t figure out how to sync the scrip to the video correctly, it’s very delayed.

1 Like

Did you follow the titorial from the ofdicial Discor channel?

Delayed script sounds kinda new to me.

No, I used the google doc provided by renwoxing.
Well, it’s the FunSR1 that is delayed but not in that it plays slow but that is out of sync with the video.
It’s mostly apparent in my Cock Hero script I made and uploaded. The FunSR1 moves down either too soon or too late.

1 Like

That really is new…

Have tried using a different connecting method?

If your using bluetooth, try wired connection. Or even a different player perhaps. And the seller will definitely gonna help you if it’s the machine malfunctioning.

question do you concider the funsr1 the best device on market right now or what doe have best movement or i is precise like the funsr1.

Best movement is SR6 for sure. It has 6 motors to bgin with. But SR1 is much easier to use for newcomers. From what I experienced, SR1 is the best single axis stroking device. If there is something better, I wish someone tells me about it :smile:

so the osr2 is worse then funsr1 for single axis ?

1 Like

OSR 2 also has more motors than SR1. and it’s a multi axis device.

What I am saying is, SR1 is the strongest single axis stroker that can play funscript from what I know. And if there is a device that is stronger and faster, I would love to buy one.

I’ve been messing around with this Offset option in the script section in MFP, it’s just hard to find a sweet spot.

Other than that, the device works great and its nice and fast.

I can’t tell you what to do with that one since I use XTPlayer. Maybe you can give it a try? It was pretty easy to start and I didn’t had to work on offset settings.

1 Like

I’ll give it a try and see if it makes a difference. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is there any way to order it from germany ?? On AliEx it says its not available. I would really love to have this device

1 Like

FunOSR already has a individual site that is being built. They told me that it will be soon available and will be covering most places out there.

You can check it from here: funosr.com

You can also get updates by joining their discord (link included in their site)

1 Like

Germany has special environmental policies, so it’s currently not possible to purchase directly from AliExpress. However, you can buy through PayPal.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to purchase it via Paypal. Can you message me the details?

Not a bad price. I’ll have to check this one out someday. My Handy has been good to me but if this is an overall improvement on the concept I’m interested in testing it out.

1 Like

Edit: SHBEK - Do you have a link or name of your clamp vesa mount that you show in your gaming chair pic? i just got mine and realized you need a specific mount type that can go over the screws that you attach the vesa adapter to the FUNSR1. some generic versions from amazon are too flush and wont work with the big screws they give.

1 Like