Favorite Fleshlight Sleeve

The last one I bought was Tasty and thought it was really good. Previously I really liked Destroya (too intense for scripts I think) and Heavenly.

They had “revamped” the texture for no reason a few years ago. I think most people agree that the change was much worse

I’ve owned about 20+ sleeves - Heres my recommendations for using with Interactive:

Loose fitting entrance and internals I find is key for Interactive use, so I recommend mouth and vaginal openings as anal ones are too tight imo (I’m about average-above average size I’d say)

• Turbo Thrust - blue one, not the orange copper or ignition versions (must have - most unique feeling material type jelly type sleeves for nice squishy sensations and longer possible sessions)
  • Swallow (discontinued but may be able to find the Fleshjack version around which looks identical - can make you come relatively quick as the narrow passage nicely simulates deepthroating/tight penetrating)
  • Caliente (Very Smooth sensations but still textured enough to get you there keep you long lasting)

I also recently picked up the new Turbo Core - some of the most intense tip stimulation Ive experienced from a sleeve but gets tight the deeper you go, so fans of tip stimulation that arent too thick I would recommend trying that one

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s some great feedback.

I just picked up the turbo core and I really think they nailed it this time. The triangular entrance shape feels like a nose pressing against you at the base. I think its my new favorite over the destroya and STU. Its slightly looser than most which is what I’ve been looking for. The back half of the sleeve isn’t too intense so I can last pretty long and any tip strokes really change up the feeling. 10/10 god damn

2 Likes

I’ve been getting into the Kiiroo feelme sleeves, they fit perfectly into a fleshlight case…personal fav is the alexis fawx…that big opening feels amazing

1 Like

Yeah totally agree - super unique sensations right? for sure its not over intense at all, even the tip stimulation - definitely props to fleshlight for thinking outside the box on this one :ok_hand:

How do you find them compared to the stock Keon sleeve or fleshlight sleeves? Thats good that the openings are much wider, as the stock sleeve felt a bit too snug

1 Like

Janice Griffith for the win. I’ve triend like 6 or 7 and that was the best. Not overly crazy just proper “realist” (for a fleshlight) sensation. Would rebuy for sure.

Never tried the stock keon sleeves. I prefer them over the fleshlights material wise…little more “hard” - seems a better quality than the fleshlight sleeves – always go back to the alexis fawx, nicolette shea - leigh ravens got some good stimulation

1 Like

Destroya was my favorite so far hopefully will get the Kenzie one soon and it lives up to hype

Ive made a few reviews on that site. Ill list my personal favorites and my favorites to use on launch. = Just means theyre tied and they share the same case. Ranking is based on the cases i own.

1. Vivacious
  2. Ethereal
  3. Squirt=exotica
  4. Savage=tornado
  5. Fit
  6. Toy meets world
  7. Sinner=thunder
  8. Treat
  9. Lush
  10. Caliente
  11. Lvl up
  12. Thunder

For launch,

1. Ethereal
  2. Vivacious
  3. Toymeets world
  4. Squirt = exotica
  5. Savage = tornado
  6. Fit
  7. Caliente
  8. Lush
  9. Sinner= thunder
  10. Butterfly
  11. Cosmic
  12. Stellar

im after a new sleeve, one that would be best for those of us with penises on the thinner side, i have an alexis texas and its so loose i dont feel like its doing much for me when i use it, the stoya is great for me, i need another similar to the stoya destroyer in tightness i think, any reccomendations?

Tight sleeves that i love and on my list, i ranked squirt and exotica the same. Squirt is tighter and length friendly version.

So for recommendation,

Squirt, - tight, mid to high intensity. Some similarity to destroya but not as intense. Intensity doesnt equate to how pleasurable it is. I find destroya uncomfortable.

Lvl up- mid-high intensity. One of the most stimulating early section. The first 4 inches is satisfying

Vivacious - tight, smooth on entry, stimulates the head everytime you pull out. Love it, my favorite all time

Thunder - mid tightness and intensity, wavy smooth but with nubs to provide extra stimulation.

Treat - intense, tight, and some similarity to stu but imo better

Stellar - fairly loose, smooth with multiple chokepoint feeling texture. Kinda feels like fingers when getting a handjob. Close the cap as tight as you can possibly do it. This sleeve will suck your soul. This is one of the sleeves that catch me off guard. Good for edging when the cap is loose but when the cap is closed, its game over.

Cosmic - tight, wavy smooth but might be too boring if this is not your preference.

1 Like

wow, thanks for taking the time to give this in depth answer :slight_smile: stellar sounds very interesting indeed, do these all work good with the fleshlight launch?

Jenna Haze - Obsession (too intense for edging but otherwise a great sleeve for quickies). Typically go numb after 10-15 mins of use.
Stoya - Destroya like above but a little less so.

Autumn Falls - Cream (all round by far the best edging sleeve and my go-to). OG Alien isn’t too far behind in that regard.

My favorite is the Swallow texture with cap completely closed. It’s discontinued, but I’m sure you can find it somewhere.

For a new one this is difficult. Because they are discontinued, there is a point where there are none available anymore. And for hygiene i wouldnt go for a 2nd handed one.

Yet personaly i suspect i will like this one, since if i noticed a few things that i like a lot in fleshlights, its the lotus node, a very tight section, and lower texture variety overal. And while this misses the lotus node, the tight section should still provide a similar experience since its relatively far into the sleeve.

Too bad they dont rerelease them like they do with the halloween sleeves.

Madison Ivy Beyond or Emily Willis Squirt i probably used and like the most

A quick search, seems like there’s still a few new ones available. I might pick up a spare for when my current one wears out, I’m on my 3rd swallow sleeve, I have like 10 other sleeves, but I keep going back to the swallow, I even have the SIAC mini-swallow, but that one is too tight, doesn’t feel as good as the regular swallow. One of the reasons I like the swallow is it has ample cushioning to slam against my pelvis comfortably. Pro-tip there is a break-in period for this sleeve and maybe others, it will feel better over time. I’m uncut so this is might feel better for uncut dudes, I don’t know, I’m not about to Shalom my kosher sausage to find out.

This Boost - Blow sleeve with new suction mechanism seems interesting. I might give that a go…

1 Like

Seems to be a US seller, so importing to the EU would add quite a bit of costs to that (tax and delivery can easily add 40%). And to make matters worse, in the EU there are quite a bit of fake/ghost sellers that after payment wont deliver anything. Nor respond to anything. At these costs that risk is a bit too high.

And yes, for US customers they might be fine in delivery, but my experience has been that this isnt always the case with international transporting (especialy the check from customs can break important health safety related seals and arent always careful with contents etc).
Even if its legit, the result can be that you get a sleeve that was already opened and has a tear in it because they just were in the mood to break the item anyway knowing they cant be held responsible (for companies its diffirent because they require official transport documents etc and if contents are broken in that case by not being careful, customs can be held responsible and then must cover the damage).