Favorite Fleshlight Sleeve

Well, just wait until these silicone 3-d printers hits the consumer market, then you can print or design your own sleeves: World's First DESKTOP SILICONE 3D PRINTER! - YouTube

Take note of the air pressurized tentacle. Gonna be real interesting what people will design for pleasurable purposes. Imagine an inhuman organic moving super long tongue wrapped around you like this: Her long tongue suck his dick make you will get high - XVIDEOS.COM
amazing.

1 Like

Ya’ll are sleepin’ on the Kenzie Reeves Cupcake. Shit’s wild. I have tried a lot of fleshlights and I have to say it is everything a Machin+FL user wants, aside from the mouth opening (no idea why they discontinued all versions of that). I find the cupcake to be less intense than the thunder or Sinner sleeves while having more sensation at slower speeds somehow. Genius design 10/10 I need a new one soon

1 Like

So I’m late to the party here so forgive me for the dumb question. What are y’all using with your fleshlight? Handy? OSR?

I’ve yet to find a functional way of using my fleshlights with the handy. I know there are 3D printer adapters but all the weight adds up and slows down the handy a lot. Not to mention overheating.

Am I too much of a noob and missing something? I’d love to use and expand my FL collection but I hold back due to the handy not being able to HANDLE it (pun intended). Maybe I need to get on the OSR train?

I’m debating between the Thunder and Cupcake right now. I don’t have a machine (yet), and I’m 7.75"x5". To me the thunder just looks like a glorified destroya/stu, any insights here?

edit/ just opted for both instead. Yolo :rofl:

1 Like

Wow, it’s interesting that they have the mouth available. Can’t get those on the flashlight site anymore.

I got the boost and I highly recommend it :+1:

Has anyone ordered from these sites? seems a little sus

Guess I’m just being ignored on here. Order directly from the source.

Well I would but the source doesn’t sell that product anymore.

Any third-party retailer selling discontinued or old products alone shouldn’t be a red flag. I ordered from pinkcherry.ca (a reputable retailer), when they used to carry fleshlights, but something happened in the last 5-7 years that prevented them from getting more products from FL.

1 Like

Thanks for your input I’ll try it out because I’ve always wanted to try the swallow sleeve.

For length the first thing i would look at is the last texture change. usualy about 1-1.5 inch shorter than dick length is the point where anything beyond that wont become noticed anymore (depends on the tip of your cock and whether you are cut/uncut). And for a lotus node, you want even more as instead of just touching, you most likely want to push through them (i would say 2 inch works better here - cut/uncut matters less here as thats mostly for the backstrokes then). If you dont want to push through them, then obviously you can just use the normal 1-1.5.

The best measurement to look for isnt actualy total length, but the length where your cock is wide. Thats why you remove a bit of the length to get a decent thrust depth. add 0.25 to it to also consider the portion that extends outward. And thats a reliable measurement to use for identifying which textures you can feel.

While the tip does get stimulation, its usualy not sensitive enough to identify a lot of textures (its usualy just width then), hence lotus nodes can be effective here as they are extra narrow.

And to me cupcake looks more interesting by having a bigger change in style compared to thunder. But thats realy down to preference. At least with a 7 inch length you can reach all chambers well enough so for both sleeves thats fine.

And also, variety isnt bad as it enables you to learn to feel texture diffirences in sleeves faster. The more fleshlight you use, the better this becomes. And this can make a sleeve that originaly wasnt even as interesting more intense. Paying attention to those details in feeling make you more sensitive.
Even if 1 of the sleeves is one you dont like as much, this can change later on for that reason. Sex is after all still mostly a mind thing.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed and thorough response! I already ordered both as mentioned in the edited post. I will, at some point, need a less stimulating texture, as I’m sure even the most uninspiring fleshlight textures feel unbelievable with an SR6.

For now thehandy will have to do for scripts.

Those fleshlights feel good because of their simplicity. A simple sleeve is less intense (so even STU while not looking like a low intensity sleeve is still less intense). A simple sleeve has no variety and allows you to get used to the sensation quickly during the action. Well before you are reaching a state in which you are about to cum. And at that point you can last a lot longer as you got a beyond that ‘surprise’ moment.

But 1 effect can matter: a low texture sleeve often compensates by tightness. And depending on the person tightness can have very diffirent effects on intensity. And usualy bigger girth gains less here as the tightness is just tightness. Bigger girth make the smaller details even less noticed then.

A sleeve i would recommend trying for that effect is heavenly, its very tight and has a lotus node. Its many changes also make the changes themselve less identifyable (which is more realistic compared to IRL). But as it has diffirent chambers of tightness, its not a flat sleeve. Its most likely not the weakest sleeve, but could very much act like it.

If heavenly is still too intense (but you like the lotus node), then obviously lotus would be the next one to go for, but that is a VERY weak sleeve as it has basicly no texture. But again, its compensated by using tightness instead. But i wouldnt start with this one. The chance its too weak is quite likely. You normaly dont want the situation in which full speed doesnt get you over the edge, idealy you want the sleeve to get you to this state automaticly.

But its a popular sleeve for a reason! What i stated is personal preferences (and on that, i prefer eden as ‘realistic’ sleeve, and alien as edging sleeve). Dont listen blindly to others, look at textures and just imagine how it would feel. Thats generaly the best indication to get. As those details are the one you are going to focus on while using it.

1 Like

The handy can handle it even with slightly more weight than the fleshlight. It will overheat on the fastest scripts at max length and more over time but using proper lube on the machine will keep that from happening often. I have used mine daily in this way for over 2 years without anything but the power cord breaking. It overheats once in a while but you can just replug it and start a different script or decrease the stroke length. I also use a rubber band on the bottom of the handy with the power cord underneath it to protect from damage. Its a fantastic machine and the second they put out a more powerful one they have my money. Sadly I dont think its something they think is necessary. I might build an OSR this winter but I am very satisfied atm with my mounted handy+FL setup. I use the ipad mount (2 of them) + 3d printed Handy holder mounting system with a back strap and extended Handy base. Keep your junk further from the Handy slot and lets it hold the FL near the top cap. It also bounces nicely resting on your lower abs, adding a to the range and allowing you to adjust the position vertically with your stomach muscles and/or bending the ipad stands.

Beyond, Creampuff, and Thunder are my top 3 for various reasons. I have used all of them with The Handy with minimal issues. It doesn’t run at 100% speed, but it still feels amazing!

I have written a number of reviews on Fleshassist as well as Reddit if you want more details.

i personally use the obsession and its the most mind melting orgasm you’ll ever get

I’m between the Level Up, Squirt and Tasty and can’t really decide which one i want.
Im almost done with my SR6 and therefore need a sleeve.
Im circumcised.

Anyone got these 3 tested and recommend me something?

According to Fleshassist, the Squirt one is the best rated out of all of these.

Thunder FTW. Great edging sleeve.

Do you have a recommendation for a Vaginal opening?

Aesthetically, the Destroya is the nicest-looking, but that’s obviously completely subjective. If you’re looking for an intense vaginal sleeve, I can’t recommend it anymore due to QC issues. I replaced a 6-year-old destroya that’s seen better days, and their new sleeves feel nothing like the originals. The tubing feels thinner, and the fangs (the best part of this sleeve) aren’t as pronounced. I hope FL gets their shit together because even some of their newer sleeves feel cheaper.