Favorite Fleshlight Sleeve

If you’re using an SR6 with a Twist 100% go with a Lvl Up. The texture feels mind blowing with the twist function engaged

Squirt isn’t a bad sleeve, as insane as the texture looks in the pictures it doesn’t feel intense. More of a “cruiser”. Not a bad thing though, depending on your preference

Never tried Tasty

1 Like

I do have the Twist module, thanks for the recommendation!

Everything you stated is subjective. Threads like these are pointless. So many variables come into play, length, girth, cut or uncut? Death grip syndrome? Age?

Give me a break.

1 Like

Lush is a terrific one if you think most fleshlights are too tight. I’ve tried half the top ones and Kumzumi etc are tight enough that any script with red or higher intensity doesn’t feel good.

After trying too many fleshlights and onaholes, my absolute recommendation is (especially if you’re on the thicker side and if you own TheHandy):

Take your old Extra TrueGrip Sleeve, that comes with the purchase of TheHandy,
stretch it by putting it over a sleeve box or a similar thick cylinder shaped form for
a couple days and stuff your shell-less Quickshot (Turbo) inside it.
Not a necessity, but I use the Trilancer Velco Strap for additional stability and flexibility.

Now you have yourself a closed Quickshot (Turbo) that weighs 249g (~9oz), will perfectly adapt to your size, doesn’t make a mess, easy to clean and feel amazing.

1 Like