Favorite Sleeves For SR6 or Handy?

Just curious what everyone’s using with multiaxis scripts or standard scripts if your using a flashlight style sleeve? What’s your favorite? So far my favorite is the Victoria June Mouth. I’ve used it with Keon and Handy. What’s your favorite or some of your favorites?

1 Like

This has lots of peoples opinion.

1 Like

Tenka Ikketsu Bungeetouch No Maki

I always go back to this one, you can find it over at ToyDemon

2 Likes

FL Boost bang. The ring are intense.

1 Like

So ive tried all sorts of shit. The fleshlight like material feels the best but the tenga spinner has the spinning functionality which feels good but more importanty it has this edge that curves in.

So if you think of like a blowjob right, as long as your dick isn’t like the width of a tree trunk she usually wraps her lips down and they seal around you. That’s what the edge kind of mimics. Which imo is more align with reality and how it should be, its fucking awesome.
I also have a custom sleeve holder thing I made that lets the sleeve go down lower and provides like a insertion feedback breaching the entrance type of feel, not sure how to describe it.

4 Likes

I have this and was wondering how did you attach this to your adapter? Is it flushed to the base or strapped in the middle?

1 Like

Using ors2+: (L0 - up/down axis , R1/R2 - pitch/roll axis (not sure if correct or mixed up)

For bj, I use the kmp ginguchi dirty sister onahole (L0-0%/80% R1/R2- 10%/90%), warmed up with usb warmer. Feels great with slow bj scripts, single (with mfp randomizer) or multi

I sometimes alternate with erena extra (L0 - 0%/60%, R1/R2 - 10%/90%)

and this freebie onahole ( Tennen Chibu Mitchaku Niku Hida(L0 - 0%/60%, R1/R2 - 10%/90%) ) which isnt bad with pitch & roll axis. I use this specifically for https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/ipvr-48d-minami-aizawas/142003

The uterus gimmick at the end feels great during the grinding part with mfp r1/r2 randomizer.

I also have the ona cloudyfire linked and it feels good but still finding the right configuration for my setup.

I have the most basic of mounting options for long Onahles/sleeves like these lol

With all Trilancer Velcro straps, I start towards the opening to be strapped down which is looped to the handy, and the excess longer back portions of the sleeve I just wrap the onahole itself with more trilancer straps where the velcro sort of touches other straps so it keeps it sturdy as a single unit.

I should really get a better mounting system but this does the job

I’m using an adapter similar to the handy and my first try with that ona, it started flapping around. Was able to keep it stable by having it strapped a bit closer to the middle.

Thinking about getting an adapter similar to the one falafel has in their Lilith review but might try your method.

Do you mind sharing a pic of your adapter/mount?

If you have a “western european” dick size and enjoy slow scripts try the tornado bliss sleeve upside down. After wasting 700 euro on all kinds of sleeves it’s my favorite. It usually is very cheap and it’s got the perfect design for longer sessions. The bottom part hugs the shaft while the top part acts as a lube chamber with little nubs stimulating the glands. Every stroke relubes in the lube chamber which also collects all the mess at the end (without initial spillage and good, clean overflow control). I’m using my own 2 strap adapter to hold it in place on the handy.

It’s heavy, wont last as long as fleshlights, doesn’t have much textures, textures can only be felt at low speeds and needs a lot of lube but every slow stroke feels like the penetration stroke of a fleshlight.

https://www.amazon.com/Satisfyer-Men-Sleeve-Tornado-Bliss/dp/B078JBHPJ5

1 Like

I have tried many diffirent sleeves, but for the handy only a few seem to be repeatedly used.

In most cases the standard gen2 sleeve. Its to me the most convenient to use (closed end). And i go for the lips if i want it to be more intense.
The lotus one is just too inconvenient due to being tight and wanting to push you out. When using it, it feels great, but nothing exceptional.

For open ended, i just seem to go back to the quickshot turbo. Its internal ring and generaly low intensity otherwise is for me an excelent combo. But as its open ended takes a bit more effort to avoid making a mess (oversized condom trick).

I tried several other sleeves, but as long as they dont have any ridge for the strap to grab onto, they all just keep sliding.

Putting the strap very tight is a no go for me. It just gives too much friction, pushes lube out, and i rather have a bit loose sensation (which as benefit is also more realistic). Tight sensations must be created by the sleeves themselve (like the lotus/lips manage).

Since i dont have an OSR yet, i cant realy judge much there. But fleshlight wise the ones i used most are the alien, turbo boost, en core sleeves. I seem to like lotus nodes and rings in the fleshlights, so i wouldnt be surprised if i would go for the same with an OSR.

oh damn, this isn’t what I pictured but I fkn love this setup

yeah its surprisingly simple but it works, also sorry about the bright contrast photos, windows sucks ass with screen capturing with Windows on HDR mode on

No, I love it, I would always try to macgyver a fix before buying. Thanks for sharing!