Favorite type of script?

After a few months of owning a handy and using scripts, I found my favorite so far to be BJ scripts. Definitely a big fan of Qweer’s BJ battles. I also found myself to like a lot of the L2D hentai scripts. Curious what everyone’s favorite genre or “go to” is.

Jav and closeer eye contact stuff. That or variety cock hero scripts.

VR JAV scripts are my absolute favorite. The immersion is mind blowing especially when high. After that it would be multi axis scripts with twist. Doesn’t have to be realistic I just want to be blown away so PMVs and animated stuff are usually where I can get that.

1 Like

Anything POV where the girl is doing the action.
I feel like when the guy’s doing the action or when they’re both doing it, it always feels kinda backwards and/or disorienting.

Scripts that are designed to feel good, and not follow a beat meter or action on screen.
Never works for me.

POV content focused on realism, no extra vibrations or unrealistic movements.

I like a nice variety but the scripts I enjoy the most, and enjoy making, are slow edging pov scripts. I don’t particularly care for PMV because of how fast they are. I like dirty talk with slow strokes that are scripted to the content, not just all the way up and all the way down.

2 Likes