Fellow Lurker looking for help

Hello! I’m realitively new to eroscripts. I have been lurking for some time testing out peoples work/scripts (Maybe a bit too much haha) But I am looking to the community here to guide me in the right direction to help me start scripting myself, mainly for generic toys / handy so i am looking for the tools and prgroams the works to get started i do have some experience in different fields but i believe i can bring new experiences here to Eroscripts for everyone to enjoy most importantly looking for feedback from fellow testers and advice from more qualified scripter/coders.
~~Vivi

1 Like

You’ve got lots of good resources in the how-to section of the forum.

1 Like

To learn, I would start with smaller clips under a minute so you can get others to test your script. Just have fun with it! I wish you luck!

1 Like

Follow the @EvelynEvil666 method.
A) don’t know what you’re doing
B) make lots and LOTS of shitty scripts
C) rinse. Repeat.
You too can make crap! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the friendly resonse and advice w/ information :slight_smile: that definitely sounds like a good routine method to start @EvelynEvil666
I definitely think I’ll take this in stride. I will keep this topic open for the next following days if thats acceptable to see others feedback & resources for the future but I cant wait to bring some content!

Take a look at this thread

1 Like