Flash Game - BlazBlue Makoto Mofu Mofu Hentai Flash

:information_source: Details

Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to each games’ animations. This is the uncensored version of an old Makoto game back in the day. This is probably the largest flash I’ve worked on (to release) so far.

I have not tested the edited versions of this game, but I doubt they’ll work with this specific version, especially the older reskins with Litchi and Taokaka.

Made for theHandy

:memo: Install Instructions

:exclamation: Created using this version of the tool, it does NOT work with previous versions :exclamation:

Install Instructions:

1. Download the Flash Toy Sync tool .zip from notSafeforDev’s repo, preferably the latest version.
  2. Download the game and json from the mega folder below.
  3. Place matching json and game files in the animations-as3 folder. It should look like this as an example (but in the as3 folder):

Ensure that the game.swf and game.json files are not in a subfolder/subdirectory
  4. Run Flash-toy-sync-as3.exe and select the game.swf in question
  5. Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program

:file_folder: Script

Folder contains the game, the associated json, and the Adobe Flash Projector i use. Only the game and json is needed, but I’m unsure of any projector relations.

:memo: Notes

There’s some spotty behavior with the later portions of the titfuck portions that I can’t fix easily as well as that section not being the most creative admittedly.

53 Likes

Awesome to see that you were able to get this ready so quickly after the last release! I had quite a lot of trouble with scripting this animation when I tried doing it a while back, especially given the AS3 related bugs in the previous versions. So it’s nice to see it finally working.

I do not own a handy but this seems very cool.

Is there any way to use this with the launch or does it require the Wi-Fi capability of the handy?

If Launch works with Intiface Desktop, you can connect to that using intiface bridge, which is included in the zip.

You can find some more instructions here: Using intiface bridge for buttplug.io compatible toys · notSafeForDev/flash-toy-sync-v3 Wiki · GitHub

Been working on this one myself as well as the multiple edits (reskins) but had some minor problem, perhaps your version will show me what i did wrong

There were a bug with the as3 version that made this one especially difficult to script before, so that was probably why you had some problems with it.

1 Like

Thank you for creating a great script!
I was able to confirm that it works over wifi, but it didn’t work through the intiface bridge.
The error message in Flash Toy Sync is “Unable to prepare script, make sure that intiface-bridge is running”.
Is there any solution for this?

1 Like

It should work with the updated version of the tool here: Release Flash-toy-sync 2021-12-6-beta · notSafeForDev/flash-toy-sync-v3 · GitHub

There was a size issue identified by the developer that the newest beta fixes. I had issues with initface with the 12-5 version, so please try this one.

It’s working!
Thank you!

definitely not working for me or the latest version, what can I do to fix it?

What happens if you use the initface tool instead of a wifi connection?

Excuse me if this has been asked before, but will these work on a Mac??

it does not want to connect with initface when running it.

I haven’t gotten around to making it compatible with Mac yet, but now that I know someone is looking to use it on a mac, I’ll start looking at making it compatible.

Edit: Please check the latest release for a mac version: Flash Toy Sync - Sync sex toys to flash games - #61 by notSafeForDev

Did you look at the guide for intiface-bridge? If you have, please share the steps you are doing and the point where it isn’t working.

NVM It works now, I just had to update the firmware.

1 Like

it dosent work it starts but withe the animation is Error 2032
can anyone help me