Flash Game - JSK - 07) Cunning Girl in a Tight Spot

Contains multiple sex scenes and endings.

:information_source: Details

Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to each games’ animations.

The script takes around 5-10 seconds to fully load

I’ve provided a 100% save file if you wish to use that.

Made for theHandy

:memo: Install Instructions

:exclamation: Created using this version of the tool, it does NOT work with previous versions :exclamation:

Every once in awhile you’ll see a machine timeout. I’m not sure what causes this to happen, but it seems to happen more with the wifi only version. I’d advise trying both and testing yourself.

Standalone Install Instructions:

1. Download the full standalone package from the mega below.
  2. Run Flash-toy-sync-as3.exe, the game.swf should automatically be selected.
  3. Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program (or initface)
  4. Press Play

(The mega should already contain the required flash-sync program)

Save Install Instructions:

1. Get the save file from the mega below.
  2. Start the game.swf once to create the initial save
  3. Navigate to C:\Users<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random letters>\localhost
  4. Replace the save file found, it’s either in base localhost or in a similar file structure to where you placed the game folder. (ie. If its in the Downloads folder, then you should see that same file-folder path structure in the localhost directory)

:file_folder: Script

Folder contains the game, the associated json, a 100% save, and the Flash Sync tool, it should run on its own.

:memo: Notes

I’ve had this one at 90% scripted for a long time, but it needed some polishing, so it should be good now. I wonder what went through the JSK developer’s mind when he made that music volume button.

15 Likes