Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to each games’ animations.
Made for theHandy
- Download the Flash Toy Sync tool .zip from notSafeforDev’s repo, preferably the latest version.
- Download the game and json from the mega folder below.
- Place matching json and game files in the animations-as3 folder. It should look like this as an example (but in the as3 folder):
Ensure that the game.swf and game.json files are not in a subfolder/subdirectory
- Run Flash-toy-sync-as3.exe and select the game.swf in question
- Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program
Folder contains the games, the associated jsons.
I wasn’t able to capture every single transition, but it should be 95% smooth. P1’s movements are based on what is touching her, so it’s going to be a little weird. If you’re wondering why I’ve made less scripts recently, its mainly because most of the games I want, I’ve done. I’m still taking requests (although I prefer they aren’t super-duper long or if they are, cheats are provided to avoid playing the actual game)