Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to each games’ animations.
Made for theHandy
- Download the Flash Toy Sync tool .zip from notSafeforDev’s repo, preferably the latest version.
- Download the game and json from the mega folder below.
- Place matching json and game files in the animations-as2/3 folder. It should look like this as an example (but in the as2/3 folder):
Ensure that the game.swf and game.json files are not in a subfolder/subdirectory
- Run Flash-toy-sync-as2/3.exe and select the game.swf in question
- Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program
Folder contains the games, the associated jsons.
I found this weird may game on hflash and decided to script it for shits n giggles. I put in the hex maniac game as a bonus and to give a more traditional animation.
I tried to do the kill-la-kill zone game, but found that the result, while possible, would be pretty subpar. I may return to it someday