Flash Games - Zone Shorts Pack

:information_source: Details

Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to each games’ animations. This is a set of Zone animations that I’m partial to. I was able to circumvent some of the “very fast” issues by hooking to a larger set of frames rather than the direct frameset.

Do not use manual mode, they don’t work.

Contains the following:
Zone - Temari
Zone - Kim Possible
Zone - Cortana Oral Edit
Zone - Cortana Titfuck Edit
Zone - Bleach Oral
Zone - Umeko Oral
Zone - Natsume 2
Zone - Natsume 2 (Sylvanas) Edit
Zone - Midna (Missing most cum animations due to unavoidble .swf resizing issue)
Zone - Sakaki

Made for theHandy

:memo: Install Instructions

Install Instructions:

1. Download the Flash Toy Sync tool .zip from notSafeforDev’s repo.
  2. Download the game and json from the mega folder below.
  3. Place matching json and game files in the animations-as2 folder. It should look like this as an example:

Ensure that the game.swf and game.json files are not in a subfolder/subdirectory
  4. Run Flash-toy-sync-as2.exe and select the game.swf in question
  5. Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program

:file_folder: Script

Folder contains the games and their associated jsons.

:clock12: Other

These are some of the Zone games I prefer, notably all in AS2. Generally speaking, I won’t be working on AS3 flash games as the developer is currently working on a fix for those.

The Midna game resizes randomly for some inscrutable reason during most cum animations, making it infeasible to script.

Edit1: Added Natsume 2 and its edit
Edit2: Removing #1 marker, I’ll just put any more into here.
Edit3: Adding Sakaki and Midna game

47 Likes

Is there any way to get this to work with the Launch?

1 Like

Im woundering the same, i can connect to the game to Interface app on Windows, but then not Launch at the same time.

I would follow the instructions provided by the developer here.

Got it to work with launch but the even remotely fast bits dont seem to work

Most likely the speed limitations of the launch having issues, unfortunately I don’t own a launch, so I won’t be able to adjust the animations.

Yeah, unfortunately my implementation of Intiface Desktop isn’t quite good enough at the moment. Even when I test it with theHandy, which works fine through the API, I get similar results, so it has nothing to do with the toy itself.

I have been looking at ways to improve it, but haven’t had much luck so far. But I’m going to look into it further.

1 Like

Ok cool, the things really impressive though so thanks for the work.

1 Like

How? I can get the game to connect to the interface, but how do i connect the Launch at the same time?

boot up Intiface then go to server and hit start server make sure you have Bluetooth on, go to devices hit scan for devices if it doesn’t connect hit disconnect from server under devices and see if it connects.

Thank you, i did it the way that was on the dev page, and it worked fine. Thanks for the help tho.

1 Like