Flash Toy Sync - Sync sex toys to flash games

It should be connected though, there should be nothing impeding it on my end. It’s allowed through my firewall so I don’t see what the problem is.

intiface or handy?

I use the handy

I am afraid I only used intiface bridge, even with the handy…

On the Mac version, it seems to stutter and sometimes disconnect to the handy altogether with the error
“Machine timeout”, especially with as3 files, when the pace starts to speed up.

@notSafeForDev
Would anyone have an idea on how to re-compile the tool to be Flash Version 11.8? I’m thinking about working on a game in particular and it requires 11.8 instead of the 11.2 used in the AS3 tool. I’m not sure if the original dev is around anymore. I’ll go through the dev’s documentation in the wiki for any hints.

1 Like

I’m trying to use AS2 because majority or the flash I like are on that, but they aren’t working, but AS3 works? Help would be appreciated!

Having some issues with certain hierarchies.
There doesn’t seem to be a good way to go through Z layers. If an object is behind a larger object, I don’t seem able to add trackers to it.

Not sure how complicated adding a depth picker would be. Working around it manually for now.

Also for intiface users, I’ve added a quick modification to implement min/max position.

const position_projection = [0.0, 0.63];

let linearCmdMessage = [
            {
                "LinearCmd": {
                    "Id": messageId,
                    "DeviceIndex": 0,
                    "Vectors": [
                        {
                            "Index": 0,
                            "Duration": duration,
                            "Position": position_projection[0] + (nextPosition.position * position_projection[1])
                        }
                    ]
                }
            }
        ];

Quick and dirty, should probably be implemented by Intiface Desktop, but it works.
You’ll need to be comfortable running node. I’d submit a PR, but don’t necessarily want all my coworkers seeing the activity! (Github doesn’t allow private forks)

Could somebody try to script Sonic Transformation 2?? I tried, but im just not knowledgeable enough on how to single out animations to do it well.

2 Likes

@notSafeForDev

I am a complete novice to scripting/coding however I recently got back into content here, I wanted to ask if there was a way to re-bind some keys, for instance, i tried to figure out how old swf’s work but gave up but I wanted to know how to rebind a key, honestly just the Space/Enter, because some other games it advances or changes things making it rather hard to script.so I wanted to change it to like the NUMPAD 5 or even just a different letter.

Is this something I can do? Honestly I feel like its really easy but I just dont know where to start

2 Likes

hi does someone got a short but straight tutorial for newbies. i would like to try this but dont found tutorial yet.

The scripting tutorial on imgur is down. Could you reup? I’m really eager to try syncing some games :^3

you can find it using the Wayback Machine. slow, but gets what you need

I was able to do some scripting, but I’m not able to actually try it out, because the tool won’t connect to Intiface Bridge. I followed the instructions on the Github and was able to get Intiface Bridge to connect to either Intiface Central or Intiface Desktop without a problem. But either way, the actual player doesn’t seem to detect it. It will just continue to say “You need to run intiface-bridge in order to connect with Intiface Desktop”. Anyone have any ideas for fixing that?

2 Likes

I hope some experienced intiface users can help me.
I’m trying to use intiface for the first time. Everything looks to connect fine, but no action is happening when playing a game (that I already tried via wifi).

This is what intiface looks like:

Toggling oscillation works.

The bridge says “Connected to intiface server” I can select Intiface in the menu after selecting the game and the player says “script successfully prepared”

Nothing happens though when the animation starts. Any ideas?

1 Like

id have to see a video of how your doing it because when i do it through interface it works fine. sometimes i have an issue but that’s usually because i started interface before the game.

1 Like

So far I started Intiface before launching the software, I’ll try starting it after

1 Like

okay. Let me know how things go

1 Like

No luck, the intiface bridge won’t run unless the handy is already connected and intiface is running.

record it for me and send it to me