Found my all time the Handy record (3:32) from few years ago. What’s yours?

Found an old note from my phone and just wanted to share my Handy experience lol. My all time record was 212 minutes continuous session. :joy:

When I first got The Handy in 2021, I treated it like a challenge where I would record down each session and see if I could beat my previous attempt. At first it was pretty terrible like 5-10mins, then I got the hang of it and completed many short CH scripts. My favorite short ones were CH fantastic and evolution.

Here are the data I recorded:

Best no cheat sessions (no pausing), CH Jia vs Michelle 68mins. CH Stacy vs Sybil 60mins. Separate sessions.

Best cheat session (pause few seconds), CH Jia vs Mich (68) + Edge Hero (23) + CH ultimate edge and ruin (quit at 30 cuz script sucked) + Blake Blossom Edges you (quit at 30) + CH Super Impossible (61). Total session time 212 minutes that’s 3hrs and 32mins! At the end I thought i was gonna get a heart attack lol.

Nowadays my average sessions are 70-90mins. Don’t think I’ll ever, or be able to break my record lol
Just wondering anyone out the record their session or I’m just the odd one :joy:

You can do it.

If you have not already experimented with cock rings, go for it.

Everyone has their own approach. As long as I dont have a full blown orgasm I dont count it as cumming. So edging with ejaculation is permitted in my book. I “cheat” all the time. Not by pausing but by reducing the main axis to zero or close to it while the other axes continue to move(OSR user obvi :wink: ). This really facilitates the edging portion of my sessions.

I have never kept track of exact time but I can confidently say that some have lasted 3+ hours.

Happy gooning/fapping yall.

1 Like

I got the cock ring that the handy store used to sell, it was the perfect size but it broke quickly. New ones I bought are all too tight and I’m afraid of cutting off blood circulation after an hour or two so I stopped using them.

2021 was a combination of pandemic, remote work and living alone, so I had the perfect conditions to break my record. Don’t think I’ll get that again haha.

My longest record with The Handy is over 6 Hours mindlessly Gooning :skull::metal:. That was last year.

Lmao you’re insane. Pretty sure there is a warning that says seek medical attention for erections over 4 hours. :skull:

1 Like

@ckhero Lmao i might need to do that :rofl:. Longest Sex in my life was 6 hours 38 minutes :rofl: :rofl: :ok_hand:

Ive went 9 mins and that’s just with the handy straight no pause. Same with the osr

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: