Fun Expander 2.5.2 - Video converter with ffmpeg to i-frames added [Updated 2022-04-11]

Scriptplayer specifically. It doesn’t happen with stuff from the AI stuff on the site or like game haptics. Just when there’s a funscript. I kinda expect it from FapTap every now and then. It’s just every time I make a change, once I put the script into Scriptplayer or something like My Little Bastard, nothing happens. I look at the script in Notepad and it’s making changes, just doesn’t seem to do anything when run. The VR game “ViRo Playspace” has an mp4 player that seems to work without a script but it’s not a comparison.

I don’t have a Onix+ so i can’t help very much. Have you installed buttplug? I think you need this for connecting Onix+ to ScriptPlayer. Maybe someone else can help you. Have you already asked in a ScriptPlayer thread?

not yet. I’m just trying to figure out which part is messing up. I’ll try over there too. Oh and yes I’m using buttplug and it works for most things except funscripts.

Hello, Have you paired the onyx+ with your pc?

are you talking about the red light issue? like when there is more than a second or 2 with a break in the script you have to turn it off and turn it back on and reconnect it and all that right?

YES!! That’s exactly what I mean. It’s weird and for whatever reason I just can’t wrap my brain around it. It’s connected to the PC BT and works and everything. It just does exactly what you describe no matter what I do to the script.

Yea dude I know your pain. I tried everything back whenI had an Onyx+ and as far as I know there are only 2 solutions.

1. Running Haptics Connect through DeoVR and SLR doesnt disconnect and you can use your local network to play all your scripts. (Cant guarantee this works anymore since it doesnt seem to work on the Handy anymore since the changes they made to the Haptics Connect app.

2. Take your script. Open it into OFS or another scripting program and manually add very small vibe patterns to any part of the script that is too slow for the device to handle. The points have to change direction or the device doesnt recognize they are there.

2 Likes

So I think I have figured out the issue. No matter what privileges or rights I give both the exe and folders or pretty much anything else, Fun Expander isn’t actually making any changes to the script. Like ever. What did I miss here?

Changing the max interval between points doesnt fix the problem regardless. You’ll have to manually change the script in OFS unfortunately. the points that are added are all on the same line so even if they are added it doesnt fix the disconnect problem because the device is still trying to travel from point a to point b at the same speed. and if the speed it too slow it disconnects.

1 Like

also, i dont know if youve noticed yet but the Onyx+ plays scripts inverted for some stupid reason. so you’re gonna have to invert them in something before playing them anyways. might wanna just make a habit of inverting the script in OFS and whille you are at it adding alternating points between anything with more than like a second or two of space between points anyways. even if the points only alternate between 100 and 99 or 1 and 0 its enough of a change in direction for the onyx+ to stay connected.

1 Like

Question, is there anyway, when speed limiter is applied - to specify the direction that gets reduced?

No, there is not.

The handy has a minimum 35mm/s and max 400mm/s. Currently the minimum option is only present for the cock hero function. The max is already possible to set by itself, it would be nice to be able to set the min by itself and/or when expanding.

It would also be cool to be able to the Nvidia hardware acceleration in ffmpeg.