Funscript.io and OFS Script Compatibility?

I don’t use funscript.io myself, but one of my scripts has a really funky issue where the duration is messed up and doesn’t play here. My other 3 scripts work fine. This script works fine elsewhere. It seems to be something baked into the metadata in Openfunscripter and I cannot fix it no matter what i change.

Just trying to get this sorted so that it doesn’t happen again in the future. I’d like my work to be playable everywhere if possible.

The script in question:
Kianna Dior Scene 1.funscript (66.7 KB)

I haven’t looked at and/or tested your funscript but…
Can’t you just open it in OFS, add something small and save it as another new file with a different name…
Does the problem still exist in the new file? :man_shrugging:

The new script has the same issue with the duration. It shows up as the same super long duration.

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 9.39.18 AM

The reason is the script has a huge timecode for the final action (you can open funscripts in any text editor)

Here’s the same identical script with that removed, which shouldn’t have a huge duration :slight_smile:

Kianna Dior Scene 1.funscript (208.0 KB)

2 Likes

Good news: That works, thanks!
Bad news: No clue why it happened in the first place.

Each of those “at” ’ s should correspond to a point in the script, but there is apparently a random, invisible point at the end of the script that I can’t change. I see the same metadata come up in OFS, but even when I mess with my points. it still exists.

Any ideas?

No idea, you should go ask in the OFS thread, seems like a bug :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems to be a one-off thing. I have made 3 scripts since then and none have had this issue. If it comes up again, I’ll follow up. Thanks again for the text editor tip!

1 Like

Without knowing what caused that action to be there’s nothing I can do in OFS either.
Except provide tools to remove it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.