FUNSR1:A toy based on SSR1,Half the price of Handy, surpassing Handy performance

I’ve tried to connect to mfp with my handy multiple times and have gotten it to work, but it is not smooth action, and is really janky movement.

so for the device itself, is there battery or is it plugged in use? the charger seems to light green when i charge the device so does that mean it’s full battery? but when i remove the charger the device wont move when i press the button, why is that?

The device does not support wireless connections. To support wireless connectivity, the device would need to have an internal battery. However, with an internal battery, I wouldn’t be able to ship the device, so it does not support wireless connections and must be used with a power supply.

Another customer review here - have run into some issues but Renwoxing very quickly reached out and was available to help me troubleshoot. Will update as things progress.

1 Like

I have sent you a private message. I am very sorry for the situation you encountered, and I am willing to take full responsibility and resolve it.

I was looking at buying this as a quiet alternative to my newly built SR6 and handy but it ends up being £0.32 over the £135 threshold for customs duty in the UK when you include tax and shipping fees :frowning:

Maybe I’ll wait and get the version 2 when it’s released and just deal with the extra fees, do you have a rough ETA for that yet? No worries if not

It is currently in the internal testing phase. I’ve sent it to some users, and if the feedback is positive, we can officially release it. If everything goes smoothly, it should be released around mid-October.

1 Like

Mine funsr1 broke yesterday and it was only 2 weeks old. Keep making loud cracking sound and stop working. Can’t recommend this and i don’t get why so many people shill it. :face_vomiting:

I sent you a private message. I can help you solve the problem.

Little update.

So seller contacted me and i give me some tips to get funsr1 working again. They were not helpful and funsr is still broken.
I asked a refund, but seller disappeared and does not answer any messages.
I did buy Funsr1 not “Funsr1 Do it yourself edition”. If you think about buying it, don’t except you want to tinker you machine first week, because seller was too lazy do their work and test it.
Let’s see if i get my money back or is this thing a scam.

I don’t wanna be like Blizzard, but they don’t have a phone?

(Referencing the above post that was deleted)

Looks like some Chinese phones don’t support the playstore for the app (No Google).

So he used to do transactions using Paypal on PC.

Pretty sure this was just some combination of multiple bad events.

It has been refunded.,I’m very sorry to encounter this situation; the transfer has been completed.

I’ve done many transactions in the community, and I believe that respecting users and meeting their needs is essential for my business to thrive. Therefore, I will approach issues with honesty. I sincerely apologize for the concern caused by the equipment malfunction this time.

6 Likes

Ahh okay, that makes more sense

1 Like

@renwoxing
Any chance at all that Germans could get their hands on this device, or perhaps its successor?
These German regulations are utter bullshit invented solely to hurt foreign manufacturers.

Why not rebrand the disassembled device as something other than a sex toy? It looks unsuspicious enough. It could be anything from a workout device to a drink mixer.

I’m a developer, and I would really love to design software for this device in my free time.
There has to be a way to ship it to Germany somehow.

1 Like

I have successfully completed many transactions, and you can make the transaction via PAYPAL.

@renwoxing
The Aliexpress item can’t be shipped to Germany. What’s the alternative then?

1 Like

Make the transaction via PayPal transfer.

Great job on that :fire:
SLR Firmwmare should work from the start :+1:

2 Likes