FUNSR1:A toy based on SSR1,Half the price of Handy, surpassing Handy performance

Would love to buy one but it seems its not shipping to germany?

1 Like

FUNSR1 broke first time using. It sounds like plastic gears stripping but when I opened it up, the motor has a metal gear and has a belt drive. It also sounds like it is hitting the bottom of the case pretty hard. Any advice on what to check for or what component is causing the problem? While it was working, it was AWESOME. The machine is sitting opened up right now (i haven’t touched anything on the inside yet) waiting for some info on what to do next?

Resolved:
I sent RENWOXING an open case image of my FUNSR1 and he saw that the belt was loose. He showed me in this picture of the two small screws on the side that adjust the tension of the belt. I gave them a couple of 1/4 turns to the right and the belt tightened right up. Fixed the problem. So much thanks to RENWOXING for fast and gracious help… Thanks buddy!

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear that. I’ve sent you a private message and will assist you in resolving the issue.

What onaholes is this compatible with? Im a fan of anime/japanese onaholes and those tend to be on the smaller side. I dont own and never will own a fleshlight

I am so glad that there is a decent alternative to the Handy and hope the FUNSR1 gets a lots of traction (competition is always good for innovation). The only thing keeping me from trying on is the high shipping cost to the US ($25).

Well my experience via AliExpress wasn’t great. Bottom line - the FunSR1 was not delivered. However, the seller stepped in and arranged a full refund, which I have now received.

1 Like

Most toys are compatible

Had the same issue upon 1st use. I ended up re-tightening the belt for 2 weeks every 1/2-1hr that I was using it and finally noticed that the gear wasnt perfectly centered on the motor. On mine the metal gear is connected to the motor with a 3d printed part. That 3d part had warped not sure if it happened the first time or if it was the continuous use but once I got a replacement shipped I took it all apart and used a welding epoxy and vice for 48hrs to connect the gear directly to the motor, using the part as a guide. Ive used it about 1/2 dozen times and havent had to mess with it since.
I kept using it for those 2 weeks because it does ‘feel’ better than the handy; faster, more power, slightly longer length. But not sure i can personally recommend unless you can do a bit of DIY disassembly and trouble shooting. Otherwise seems to be a great option considering the price, as long as it has a reasonable lifespan.

does it work with sexlikereal VR on quest 3?

I know the SR series can connect to SLR, but I haven’t tried it.

Thank you for your purchase and your support!
The root cause of the issue is that the motor’s prolonged operation (especially with vibrations and fast scripts) generates significant heat, which can cause the motor base to melt, leading to a loose belt. The loose belt is just a symptom; the real cause is the motor overheating. In July, I changed the base material to ABS PRO, which significantly alleviates this problem due to its melting point of 90°C.
In version 2.0, I will replace the base with an aluminum alloy, which will completely resolve this issue and include overheating protection to address the problem effectively.

4 Likes

what is SR series? does it include FUNSR1?

In my view, hardware based on T-CODE falls under the SR series, so the FUNSR1 is part of the SR series.

1 Like

I am hyped for version 2. I had to tighten mine once but otherwise this is the ultimate toy. I still use the Syncbot here and there but the funsr1 has become my mainstay. I will say its so powerful it is breaking my desk lol

1 Like

What sleeve do you use with it? I’ve had mine with a fleshlight but find it can’t keep up sometimes (or just shakes my desk into pieces)

1 Like

I’m still looking into alternatives. For now I’ve been using the fleshlight mouth with about 2 inches cut off the sleeve to reduce weight. I jam a towel under it where the mount connects to dampen and reduce movement, its further propped by some lucky positioning of my desk’s drawer when partly opened.

I’ve noticed the angle of the mounting effects shaking a lot. I take a 25lb weight and put it on my desk if I really care. Great to be living alone finally :pray:

Moreso I’ve been modifying my old scripts to not have such strong vibrations and sticking to stuff with more spread out strokes for now. I’ll be re-releasing a bunch of old scripts modified for better use with these more powerful toys soon. I’ve already redone and uploaded one Slivki BJ.

Side note: Sorry for the lack of content lately. My business is keeping me very busy and I’m finally feeling healed up from a nasty rib injury that has had me tired from lack of breath all the time. I am working on finishing up one script/video that’s almost complete and will play well on the FunOSR, 8 min of script left.

I also still use the Syncbot at least once per week. Nothing like it - even if it has weak overall functionality. Some scripts are insane on it. Sometimes I laugh at the idea of seeing if the FunOSR could hold and slowly move the syncbot. It really might. Seems dangerous with how hard it can suck.

If anyone has a link for a toy they highly recommend from experience with the FunOSR1 please drop it.

2 Likes

BTW my package just come and i noticed there is actually no desk clamp/holder for it, do you have any recommendation for any desk/clamp holder? since i have the solance lovesense but their desk clamp is only good on horizontal position

The default configuration includes a handle mount for handheld use. However, the handle mount can be extended into a VESA mount, so you just need to find a suitable VESA mount.

anyone get it to work with scriptplayer?

If you only need to play scripts, I would recommend MFP.