🏗️ FUNSR1 In Action: Beats the Handy?

The ESP32 cannot drive a motor directly, it needs to be combined with a driver IC or an array of FET’s. My google-fu cannot find an esp32 board with a motor driver this small, so I’m thinking it must be a custom design.

The PCB is customized by us to integrate the ESP32 and FOC together.

2 Likes

For me the store only has a VESA Clamp on offer, no devices. Is this out of stock or not available in EU?

1 Like

Most countries in the European Union can receive express delivery. Which country are you in?

I have the same - can only order the VESA clamp and no devices. In the UK.

This is what the shop looks like on my end (Germany). There’s a clamp and then there’s… I don’t really know. It says: “Refill order (please contact customer support first)”

I’m sorry, but shipping to Germany requires a special certificate, so we currently do not support shipping to Germany. We will apply for this certificate in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Can you solder? Get on Tempest Maker Patreon and build a SSR1 Alpha 4 instead. Same experience. Designed an easier case its on the Discord its in remixes.

sleeves and straps aren’t included right?

Sleeves aren’t, straps are included.

In the UK, you can make purchases as usual.

When i click on the purchase link it sends me to a 8.50 euro package, is that correct? Or is it actually 120? Bit confused here.

1 Like

Should be a 10 USD coupon so somewhere around 8.5 euro. You’d have to click to collect it and apply on checkout.

AliExpress is weird… A discount code would be much more convenient.

1 Like

Ah ok so its correct then? Im not gonna get just a scabbard or something? Because i can select the pro or lite version and those are 120+ euro. Kinda strange.

1 Like

Oh okay I see. Pretty sure it should be at least €90. The other options might be mounts and adapters.

From my understanding the LITE version has no buttons for manual mode and doesn’t support wireless connectivity. @renwoxing care to elaborate on that?

The difference between Lite and Pro is: Lite doesn’t support Bluetooth and doesn’t allow free movement (the motion algorithm is built into the firmware and supports 5-speed adjustment), while Pro supports both.
Additionally, whether it’s Lite or Pro, you will receive a handle mount and a receiver (choose between FLESHLIGHT receiver and universal receiver).
The default shipment includes: FunSR1, receiver, data cable, power supply, and handle mount.
If you need other accessories, they need to be purchased separately and will be shipped together.

Because FunSR1 is priced relatively low, and currently, there aren’t many orders, we are unable to reduce costs through economies of scale. Therefore, we can only offer it without free shipping for now. You might find the price relatively high due to the inclusion of shipping costs.

Thanks for answering guys, i would love to have this thing eventually. The only thing stopping me right now is a weird autistic feeling that i got when viewing the site itself, i dont know if its Aliexpress or if its a bug but when you swap or view other items the picture updates to this new item you viewed so it seems like you buy the item for 8.50 but in actuality its just the strap, wich in my eyes is fucked up. I dont believe it is your fault. Should i post screenshots to show you? Even the cart checkout changes the picture information and product information so thats kinda fucked up.

Picture 1 when viewing the original purchase link >

Picture 2 after viewing the sr1 pro version >

Picture 3 when loading the site again >

Perhaps this clarifies why i asked the 8.50 question lmao.

1 Like

Ignore the image reel and try selecting one of those small icons (“colors”) and see if that works…

Peak UX design from Ali smh

3 Likes

Yea, i mean common sense. but still my autistic brain is triggerd by the fact it also updated my shopping cart whilst i just refreshed. Anyway thanks again mate cheers.

1 Like