🏗️ FUNSR1 In Action: Beats the Handy?

"The reason is that on AliExpress, one product contains many sub-products. The product is FunSR1, but the sub-products include accessories, Lite, and Pro versions. Therefore, it requires a second selection (a very unreasonable design).

1 Like

Anyone tried if device work with Heresphere via Bluetooth mode?

2 Likes

why does the one on the purchase link only have 3 orange buttons on its side and the one your showing off has 4 buttons? im confused lol

We removed WIFI and added Bluetooth, so the WIFI configuration button was removed. ELEFEL uses a beta version that has both WIFI and Bluetooth.

The difference between it and SSR1 lies in the structure; however, the principle remains the same. Both are based on T-CODE implementation, so they are supported.

I don’t know tho. If Heresphere uses Intiface then maybe it’ll work. If it just scans for traditional BLE devices then I guess no.

However you’ll definitely be able to sync the toy with Heresphere through MultiFunPlayer.

Yeah the one I’ve received had a button for Wi-Fi setup, so aside from Bluetooth you could also talk to the device via UDP.

But it turns out to be very unstable so they ended up removing it lol

oh ok…thank u…so from this video it looks like its better than the handy…i dont own a handy so i cant relate but has anyone used this device and if so is it better than the handy? also how well does it run scripts i mean im assuming its compatible with scripts…so if someone can confirm id appreciate it

1 Like

Was it because I’ve collapsed the videos that you’ve missed it? XD
Read the Script Playback and Wireless Connectivity section again, there’s comparison videos collapsed in there and they should tell you the answer.

1 Like

yea i seen them it was my mistake…think im gonna have to pick me one of these up they look way better than the handy…i just need a good adjustable mount for it…its hard to find ones that work well…my osr2 has an adjustable mount but its not that great

1 Like

I recommend the small rig 10 inch magic arm paired with a camera desk clamp. There’s a 1/4 nut on the back of the unit where you can attach the magic arm.

(this is a 6-inch one, I recommend 10 inch)

When you use the device place it on your lap to support the weight.

This looks seriously good. As a mere Keon user those slows and vibrations really got my attention. :laughing: I might just be picking one of these up as soon as my budget allows ^^

2 Likes

where can i find that thing?

1 Like

And everyone remember to use the device receiver facing AWAY in seated position to prevent amputation. Gravity is your friend. The Vesa Connector is in a bad place as it makes you use the receiver facing you. This is not the OSR that has a lot of space between fixed and moving part.

1 Like

I plan to buy a the handy in the month with some other équipement. However After seeing this, isn’t that just a thé handy but better? What’s it’s default except having less accessoires than thé handy?

SSR1 do it yourself>this>Handy

Well it doesn’t come with a sleeve so you will have to buy your own onahole / fleshlight - take the chance and get a good one.

If you ask me the Handy didn’t come with adequate accessories either… The official hands-free fails one after another. And people have to build their own mounting solutions anyway.

That’s why I recommend using a magic arm. When sitting put the toy on your lap / abdomen and face the slider away. In case your member slip out it collapses forward and avoid getting hit.

1 Like

I have a Bambu X1 Mini. I’m wondering if that’s too small to 3d print this. Also did anyone actually build this themselves? If so, what’s the cost to do approx?

You can access the complete tutorial for making SSR1 by subscribing to tempest. If you prefer to use it directly instead of making it yourself, feel free to purchase our products