🏗️ FUNSR1 In Action: Beats the Handy?

You need to purchase a Magic Arm mount or a VESA mount.

You might found success DIY a setup with some camera equipment such as magic arms and clamps that you can clamp onto your bed or something. Make sure you rest the unit on your abdomen / lap.

so would something like this work:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B21TLQU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2PSNJ5DPVYL4D&psc=1

Please continue working on the SSR1 :heart: - I think the true linear motion it offers makes it far superior compared to the OSR2 in my opinion.

Few questions about the FunSR1:

1. Is any sleeve included with the pro or lite versions?
  2. What is the main difference between the Pro and Lite version (now that Pro version doesn’t have WiFi)? If is just that the Pro version has manual buttons or are there more differences?
  3. Any possibility of offering reduced or free shipping to the U.S. in the future?

The difficulty with the slow movement has been my primary gripe with the handy. So…sold!

1 Like

purchased one myself and wow. only complaint is i cant seem to figure out how to disable the bluetooth from showing up to anyone in my house. i use it via usb and yet if i go on my phone there it is visible to anyone

Currently, there is no way to disable Bluetooth; it automatically turns on when the device is powered on.

would be nice it there was some way to disable it… can i edit the code like on an osr2 and disable it there or is that a no go

Currently, there is no way to disable it.

Do you think this might be a pretty serious privacy concern for your customers?

1 Like

i think it is.

This is a common issue; all SR6 models are like this. Since there is a switch, a button needs to be added. I will note this requirement, but it will be handled according to priority.

Can you put it on shopee too? There they have a free shipping coupon in Brazil, the shipping and the fee is very expensive, it reaches the value of the original.

could you use this with your phone?

No,Currently, there are no good mobile applications available.

what i mean is can you connect it to a pc then use it on your phone?

and also would this mount work https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B21TLQU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2PSNJ5DPVYL4D&psc=1

The stand can be used, but if you’re using it with a phone, the phone will need an app. Currently, I haven’t found an app that supports T-CODE.

I can’t set PolledUpdate for the Serial connection in MultiFunPlayer. It’s greyed out and forced at FixedUpdate. The end result is a rather jittery performance over Bluetooth (I have an adapter with two goddamn antennas). Over USB FixedUpdate is fine. Any ideas?

You’d have to disconnect first before setting it to polledupdate.