FUNSR1 - the better Handy - my detailed review

Check out this tutorial here: OSR2/SR6 to Intiface Central connection unofficial rough guide

1 Like

thx i got it i tryed to go higher mine was set to 9600 i set it to 115200 and it works

1 Like

Thank you, code worked! Got mine about a week ago now, your review is spot on. It’s superior to handy without a doubt… however the handy is still king when it comes to online play that can’t be disputed. I shortly ordered their quiet SR6 as well to replace my current which is stupid loud. Hoping it as well built as this FUNSR1.

1 Like

What do you mean by online play? Does the FUNSR1 not work on FapTap or something?

It will work fine on Faptap, I meant that it is more supported on some websites, like Adulttime, who don’t currently support its useage yet I don’t think…However the performance alone outweighs that imo, as I use offline scripts the majority of the time.

2 Likes

If handy is a generic sedan
SR1 is a giant pickup truck.

Using heavy sleeves at high speeds is a
is a huge advantage.

4 Likes

This pretty much is a summarize of my review ^^

It should work with FapTap, because FapTap allows Intiface connection. SR1 won’t work on sites like Adulttime as @Endlessdream said. They have build in Handy support. But if you mainly use offline videos / scripts, there is no problem.

3 Likes