🆕 g90ak Edition OSR2+ - DROP #4.0 - April 2024 - BOTH Standard and Quiet Units Available to Ship

Still tinkering with what exact models to provide to ya’ll. This month my goal was to provide you with servo options AND keep shipping speed high. Thus, I have 2 units available with standard servos @ $160 + shipping, and 3 units available with upgraded servos @ $265 + shipping. The upgraded servos are the Flash Hobby M45CHW which recently won a blind sound test.

Couple of minor changes I’ve made to these units:

1. They utilize USBC now. No more micro USB.
  2. I am utilizing high strength epoxy to affix the ball bearing ends to the arms.
  3. I have found a chemical threadlocker that is friendly for plastics (Loctite and similar are NOT safe for plastic) and have begin applying anti-vibration threadlocker to the arm-to-servo screws.

Without further ado, here are the units included in this drop - they all still come with desk mounts, I just stopped taking pictures with them to save time.

Standard Units = $160 + shipping

Stardust :star: - Super clean unit utilizing textured surfaces to show off the interstellar color effects of the filament.

Mute :mute: - Understated classy color tones utilized here with the color shifting filament. Super clean look that changes hue based on the lighting.

Quiet Units = $265 + shipping

White Gold :crown: - Colors as luxurious as the performance of the upgraded servos. Fit for a king’s wang :slight_smile:

N7 :milky_way: - Mass Effect fans rejoice. Utilized 3 filaments for this one, with fine detailing. Took more time, but had to pay homage to one of my favorite games of all time. A OSR worthy of an N7 operator!

Grey Pearl :bubbles: - Utilizing the same color shifting filament as the Mute, but incorporating a pearl white color for the body, sitting on top of a black base.

(SOLD) Blueberry Shift :blueberries: - Built for the one and only @GoonerScriptz. Just wanted to show off how awesome it came out.

As you can see they are fully built and tested. They’re ready to ship domestically within 2 business days of payment receipt via USPS Priority Mail. If there is international shipping needed or deviations (upgrades/additional parts) from the stock configuration needed, that will add some time for printing or shipment quoting.

Domestically, I typically ship USPS Priority flat rate box which is $22.80, bringing the total to $182.80. I accept payment via Paypal or Venmo. International orders are quoted separately.

Available Upgrades/Downgrades
Handy/Onahole/Fleshlight/FeelStroke/Pilot adapters - $10 each
Remove Desk Mount - $15 off of total.

RULES
Purchases are strictly first come, first serve. If you are interested in purchasing, post a reply in this thread with the following THREE (3) responses.

1. Which unit you interested in. You can say:
    Interested in unit X only, I do not wish to purchase if it is unavailable
    Interested in unit X, but will be okay with Y if it X is unavailable
    No preference in unit, will take any available

2. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

I will contact responders in order received and request payment. Interested parties will have 24 hours to respond and provide payment. If said party does not respond, I will move to the next responder in the thread.

I am reposting my non-warranty and return policy again here:

DOA policy - If there is damage in shipping to 3D printed parts, I will ship replacement parts via the most economical USPS method (may not be Priority class). Users will be responsible for installing themselves. If non-3D printed components such as servos or the logic board are not functioning, the user can attempt to repair the unit themselves, or return to myself for a refund of $160. The user is responsible for return shipping. The user is responsible for reporting DOA units within 10 days of package receipt. DOA policy only applies to unused units. Returned units showing evidence of wear will be discarded and no refund will be provided. This is a health concern as well as a policy.
Warranty policy - There is no warranty as I am not a business. Please look to other established retailers selling OSR units if this is an important factor.
User responsibility - I take zero responsibility for how users interact with this toy. Users take full ownership of avoiding self-harm, injury, or personal damages.

All features and specs of the g90ak Edition OSR2+ can be found here. Thank you all so much, please let me know if you have any questions. It would be nice for questions to be directed to the original post, and keep this thread sales specific:

3 Likes
  1. I am interested in any unit that could be bought with upgraded servos.

2. I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post.

3. I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+.

International shipping and interested in additional receivers.

1 Like
  1. No preference in color, will take any available. I am interested in an available built unit OR a custom build slot

2. I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post

3. I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+

1 Like
  1. Stardust

2. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

4. Stardust

5. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

6. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

1 Like
  1. I am interested in any color with standard servos, but will take any color with upgraded servos if standard servos are not available.

2. I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post.

3. I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+.

1 Like

@hurlscald @comingatyou2 @yakar @moktiosca - Thanks for the super fast responses - Will direct message you tomorrow to lock in your orders.

Everyone else - there’s at least 1 more unit available! Respond quick to lock it in!

4 Likes
  1. "I’m interested and i have no preference "

1 Like
  1. No preference in unit, will take any available

crawling out of bed early… and still too late i guess, well lets try, fuck time-difference

1. No preference in unit, will take any available
  2. I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post
  3. I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+

Would need the fleshlight adapter of course (thaught this is standard anyway?) shrug and the onahole thingy too.

And yeah, we spoke already… EU shipping needs to be figured out as well.

1. I like the N7 or Pearl Grey

I am interested in any unit that could be bought with upgraded servos.

I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post.

I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+.

International shipping.

1. Interested in upgraded servos only

No preference in color, will take any available

“I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

“I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

No preference in color, prefer a quiet unit but will take a non quiet one if unavailable.

“I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

“I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

Thank you all so much for the interest. Confirming that all units in this drop have been picked up. I wish I had time to make units for all interested parties, but my #1 priority is to keep quality as high as possible - which of course takes time and limits my output.

@zerion @Hahn81 @stickpresenter @balasco @winnerd @a_lost_albatross @Crispyjesuit - So sorry you weren’t able to nab a unit this drop. Next drop will be on 5/1. If I have any extra bandwidth to produce additional units between now and then I will reach out in order of your posts in this thread.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.