🆕 g90ak Edition OSR2+ - DROP #5.0 - May 2024 - Standard and Quiet Units Available to Ship

Thank you to all of the homies who have picked up a g90ak Edition OSR2+ from me so far. I cannot say how much I appreciate the positive feedback, kindness, and engagement I’ve received since starting this at the beginning of the year. Having a ton of fun and I have no intention of slowing down!

And a big WELCOME to those looking to join the g90ak OSR2+ gang. Wishing all interested parties the best of luck in picking up the unit of your dreams.

I also do want to take a second and call out that I am releasing EXCLUSIVE scripts only for g90ak Edition OSR2+ owners. I don’t have a strict release schedule for my exclusive scripts, but there are some upcoming ones that are straight :fire::fire::fire: Check out my post history to see what I’ve released so far. New members to the g90ak OSR2+ family will have access to my full backlog of exclusive scripts.

This month, I have 2 units available with standard servos @ $160 + shipping, and 2 units available with upgraded servos @ $265 + shipping. The upgraded servos are the Flash Hobby M45CHW which recently won a blind sound test.

Without further ado, here are the units included in this drop - they all still come with desk mounts, I just stopped taking pictures with them to save time.

Standard Units = $160 + shipping

Black Tie Affair :person_in_tuxedo:t2: - Keeping it clean and simple. Classy AF.

Lime :cocktail: - Bright lime with a hint of cream contrasted against matte black. Featuring shattered pattern on the show surfaces.

Quiet Units = $265 + shipping

Decepticon :gun: - Color shifting like my toy Megatron’s logo from my childhood :slight_smile: Purple to blue - looks great from all angles.

Critical :syringe: - Absolutely love this hue of red. So vibrant and pure. Contrasted against understated matte black. Pops in the best way.

As you can see they are fully built and tested. They’re ready to ship domestically within 2 business days of payment receipt via USPS Priority Mail. If there is international shipping needed or deviations (upgrades/additional parts) from the stock configuration needed, that will add some time for printing or shipment quoting.

Domestically, I typically ship USPS Priority flat rate box which is $22.80, bringing the total to $182.80 for standard units, and $287.80 for quiet ones. I accept payment via Paypal or Venmo. International shipping is quoted separately.

Available Upgrades/Downgrades
Handy/Onahole/Fleshlight/FeelStroke/Pilot adapters - $10 each
Remove Desk Mount - $15 off of total.

RULES
Purchases are strictly first come, first serve. If you are interested in purchasing, post a reply in this thread with the following THREE (3) responses.

1. Which unit you interested in. You can say:
    Interested in unit X only, I do not wish to purchase if it is unavailable
    Interested in unit X, but will be okay with Y if it X is unavailable
    No preference in unit, will take any available

2. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

I will contact responders in order received and request payment. Interested parties will have 24 hours to respond and provide payment. If said party does not respond, I will move to the next responder in the thread.

I am reposting my non-warranty and return policy again here:

DOA policy - If there is damage in shipping to 3D printed parts, I will ship replacement parts via the most economical USPS method (may not be Priority class). Users will be responsible for installing themselves. If non-3D printed components such as servos or the logic board are not functioning, the user can attempt to repair the unit themselves, or return to myself for a refund of $160. The user is responsible for return shipping. The user is responsible for reporting DOA units within 10 days of package receipt. DOA policy only applies to unused units. Returned units showing evidence of wear will be discarded and no refund will be provided. This is a health concern as well as a policy.
Warranty policy - There is no warranty as I am not a business. Please look to other established retailers selling OSR units if this is an important factor.
User responsibility - I take zero responsibility for how users interact with this toy. Users take full ownership of avoiding self-harm, injury, or personal damages.
Shipping issues - I cannot take responsibility for lost packages or customs issues with shipping. Especially in the case of international shipping, there is a lot of nuance as to customs requirements and declarations. I will work with international customers to provide the correct documentation, declarations, and invoices requested. It is the customer’s responsibility to define those requirements in order for receipt to be a success.

All features and specs of the g90ak Edition OSR2+ can be found here. Thank you all so much, please let me know if you have any questions. It would be nice for questions to be directed to the original post, and keep this thread sales specific:

No preference in color, will take any available

“I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

“I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

1 Like

No preference in unit, will take any available

I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

1. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”
1 Like

Quiet model preferred but not required, will take any color available

I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post

I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+

1 Like

I assume they are taken…
But just in case… Ill take an upgraded servo unit otherwise i will take whatever.

“I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

“I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

2 Likes

@a_lost_albatross @nam_socat @timewinder23 @technomooney

Looks like you are the quickest 4! Thank you so much for the ultra fast response. You are locked in! I’ll be in touch by tomorrow morning via DM to finalize your orders.

@letsseewherethisgoes - you were in the top 4, but I saw you deleted your post. If you didn’t mean to, and wanted to pick up a unit, please reach out to me and we’ll figure something out.

To anyone else interested, please post up and I’ll reach out if any of the above units falls through, or if I am able to produce more units between now and the next drop. I’ll reach out to other interested parties in order received. I’ll leave this thread open until tomorrow to give everyone a chance to respond.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

2 Likes

Yeah okay, I’ll drop a note…! I’ve been wanting to grab one of these, so if none fall through for May I may be in line next month. Would love upgraded servos but am not too picky on colorway, they are all great.

I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post

I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+

1 Like

Hi There,

Would love to purchase Quiet Units = $265 + shipping

1.Interested in “Quite” unit, any colour as they all look great, but will be okay with any if it “Quite” is unavailable*

1. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

2. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

1 Like

When you accidentally set a reminder for 9am instead of 9pm …. Ya miss the g90 drop lol. Still posting a comment to claim any that fall through. If not I’ll be waiting till June! Thank @g90ak

1. Which unit you interested in. You can say:
    2.Interested in unit quiet only, I do not wish to purchase if it is unavailable*
    3.Interested in unit 1, but will be okay with just quiet unit.
  2. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”
  3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2
1 Like

Im always too late. Slept through the alarm and everything… just in case I get really lucky and one is left over:

1.Interested in unit quiet only, I do not wish to purchase if it is unavailable.
3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2

Otherwise till next time. Fingers crossed.

Ps love the new colours!

@Crink @mulish @shoveit @sleepinteams @Jongemans

Closing the list for Drop 5.0 now. You 5 have made the list :slight_smile: Will be in contact with you shortly.

1 Like

Wow, y’all were fast on this! I very seriously doubt that they’ll fall through, but JUST in case… I’m in the market if one becomes available.

No preference in color, will take any available standard unit.

1 Like

Excellent work as always! These sold fast. I probably won’t be looking to buy until august or so… But I’ll definitely be hoping to get one of your amazing builds.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.