(Game Integration discontinued) Daily Lives of my Countryside by Milda Sento Version v0.29.1

I’ll try my best to find the list I put together :saluting_face:

1 Like

What are you working on? I’m getting a little tired of Fallen Angel, and no other game is really working well.

The 0.30 version came out.

Do you have any work plans?

I had a lot of fun playing this version

You should check out succubus academia, another really good game is called Lust Bound, it’s a Joi red light green light game that has buttplug.io and Lovense support built in.

ye we saw that 0.3 came out we will extend the version no worries haha

2 Likes

indeed succubus academia is in my opinion the best ero game I have ever played ! absolutely worth it

Just passing by to inform that going into v0.3 the ids of the funscripts will change due to the way we created the mod. If you have a list of scripts to be fixed, please share it :sweat_smile:

Do you mean Lust Bound Season 1, by Inceton Games? Or a different game?
https://www.incetongames.com/lust-bound-season-1

I’m talking about LustBound by FlashbangZ. You can find the game on Patreon. It’s still only a demo and the team plans on adding a lot more to it in the future, but for what it is the game is still so much fun with Bluetooth toys. It’s essentially just an interactive fun script, the character on screen plays red light green light with a dildo and your connected toys react to everything she does to it. Pretty neat

So I found the list but it’ll take me a while to type it out because of how busy I am with work. I’ll try and get it done over the weekend. I could just take a picture of it but it would probably be difficult to see. It’s basically a listing of scripts that I felt needed to be fixed or altered for length.

Nice. Newest version’s paywall locked on Patreon, but the previous build is free:
https://joi-demo-download.lustboundgame.com/

1 Like

make a picture if its easier and we try to read it. If not it would be ok if you send us the list till next week somewhen. Earlier than that we wont start with updating the integration :slight_smile:. Weekend is busy haha but I am glad that people are enjoying our work even if it is not 100% to everyone’s liking.

Does this mean that every time the mod updates, the ids of the funscripts will change? Meaning that if I make any custom changes to the scripts, they won’t really work anymore without manually remapping all the names?

Unfortunately, yes

Why does it work this way? Does that mean you guys have to remake all the scripts every time, or have some way of remapping/renaming them all? What would it take to make it so the scripts have more sensible names and don’t change up every time there is an update?
Also, if you all need help scripting things, I’d like to offer my services in case that is a bottleneck for you guys

The problem is that the animations are just images put one after another in code of the game. I have created a script that looks for a certain initial image in all the maps, calculates the animation given the images, the delay, conditionals, and then composes a video based off that, the IDs of the funscripts depends on the order in which the developer wrote the code, if an animation is added in map 1, it shifts all the indexes forward. There is no way to fully anchor the IDs because there are multiple animations that start with the exact same frame :face_with_spiral_eyes:

That’s also the reason why the sex scenes that are not animated are not synced, we don’t have audio context to create those funscripts.

Ps. I appreciate your offer, I have a game on my radar
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/game-mod-idea/153860

There are some scripts that have already been done, but also most of them are missing, if you are interested, send me a pm :smiley:

Well, since most of my edits to the scripts involve increasing stroke length, and I saw others here voice the same desire, maybe a lengthening of stroke length for most scripts on your end, so we don’t have to keep remaking them?
I can offer to assist with that as well if it sounds too tedious.

If you want to help with the lenghten we will reach out to you, cuz honestly it is very tideous.

1 Like

The Mega Link for the Mod through the GumRoad website doesn’t work anymore.