(Game Integration discontinued) Daily Lives of my Countryside by Milda Sento Version v0.29.1

Hope it isn’t to late I am typing it out right now. I did want to say that i played through certain sections and I think the scripts are fine as they are when using a OSR/SR6. It’s when i used the handy is when i felt the scripts needed to be altered.

Sorry if this isn’t the place to post them but these are the scripts that i believe need to be altered. At least for the handy.

2 Likes

Maybe an alternate set of scripts for handy users…

1 Like

thats cause Bluetooth mode on the handy cant handle the high speed commands. the BLE interface is too slow.

if there was a way to directly control the handy via wifi that would be best… but i dont think the buttplug interface supports that, only direct attach and ble i think. i have not looked into the updates for it in a long time.

1 Like

Sorry to be a bother but can someone like make a video on how to do step by step Because I tried and it doesn’t work for me I’m pretty sure I’m doing something wrong :sneezing_face:

1 Like

What game version are you modding? This mod hasn’t been updated to the latest release.

Anyone have the full gallery to this game?

Delete the “.txt” extension, and extract this to \www\save\ (backup your saves first). When you load the save it’ll drop you directly into the gallery.

save.7z.txt (22.8 KB)

1 Like

Step 1: make sure you’re displaying file extensions.

In any folder, click “view” and look for a checkbox that says “file name extensions”. make sure it’s checked.

step 2: Right-click save.7z.txt and select “rename”; delete the .txt, leaving it as just “save.7z”. (there will be a warning box asking if you’re sure you want to change the file extension)

Step 3: use 7zip, or your preferred archival program (winzip, winrar, bandizip, etc) to open save.7z.

Step 4: in your game’s root folder, go into the "“www” folder, then into the “save” folder inside of that.

Step 5: make a backup of your current save files.

Step 6: drop the files from save.7z into your save folder.

Step 6: start the game, and load the save.

1 Like

Thank you for your help, got it :slight_smile:

Did anyone get to updating the scripts to be longer yet? Still playing through this mod right now

2 Likes

can someone post a video tutorial on setting the game and scripts up?

1 Like

Since I keep getting Notifications and cant really turn them off one last Info to this mod. I am normaly no longer on this Platform. Scripting/updates for this mod is discontinued indefinitely. If someone wants to do anything with it thumbs up.

2 Likes

Due to the recent news from @Zerostress, I’m going to share with everyone the original files used to create the funscripts, so that anyone can modify them to their liking.

You can find the files in here: 141.52 MB file on MEGA

I’m still willing to script the mod for the next update, but frankly, I don’t like to create funscripts for games, if someone is willing to continue with Zero’s work let me know.

2 Likes

Since all these script names would change once you update the mod, are you able to easily update the video names to match as well? Also how were these extracted? That way someone could create them for the new scenes as well.
I am more than willing to help script, but I think it would be more efficient/less confusing to do so after the mod is updated and all the script names change again. That way I can edit, create and test the scripts on the latest version.

1 Like

I made a custom script to extract the video files from the code of the game. I would share the code but is a convoluted mess :sweat_smile:.

@Nitesurgeon ok, I will extract the new scenes and send you the files in the next few days.

2 Likes

So with the upcoming ban on shota/ loli posts like this are in jeopardy. I was just wondering if any future work was integrated how would one go about finding it?

Considering that this is a mod and the Loli/shrta content isn’t on this sight it should not be a problem because nothing is braking the rules also tbh I give that ban like 2 months or honestly it will probably be moved to a different sight lol

Where Can I find this version ??