Good Toy for Suction/Vibrating (Rotation is optional)

Does anyone got recommendations for toys with the functions mentioned above?
I feel like having sessions without any interactive scripts and wonder if there is a good toy out there. Meaning, that it can have bluetooth functionality and support Funscript, but isnt a must have.

I would prefer Suction > Vibration > Rotation.

2 Likes

The Vedo Hummer 2.0 sounds like it might be what you’re looking for. I can’t vouch for it myself, but I think there are some users here that own one. A bit expensive, though.

Edit: Oh, but it does not have bluetooth or wifi or Funscript support and never will from the looks of it. Maybe in a later version, but not the 2.0. It does have the ability to go hands free, and it has a bunch of programs maybe and a randomizer function. Honestly, sounds pretty good on paper. Hopefully, someone that actually has experience with this can chime in! It’s the US version of the Suck-o-matic from what I can tell.

2 Likes

maybe kiiroo keon with power blow for suction check it out and make a research first about these , and about vibration , i like to put kiwi vedo at the top of the fleshlight it feels great with deep vibes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.