Handy 3d Printed Sleeve Grip Questions

The most challenging part about the handy is strapping in. I see they have this on their community site and I’m interested in it getting something that makes this easier.

Has anyone tried this?

I don’t have a 3d printer so am looking to order it online, anyone do this and where did you get it from?

What material did you use?

How did it turn out?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried it myself, but the drawings stated that the filament material is PLA. In the comments there is one that might be relevant too: Nicely designed. No issues printing with Simplify3d. Just need to print it a little bigger.

As a person who enjoys attaching various types of sleeves (In my case, onaholes)

I made my own sleeve grip using 3d pen even before knowing about 3d printed ones.

KakaoTalk_20220723_130929611
This one is made using ABS filaments

Grips are really good for alternate sleeves since they prevent long sleeve being rubbed against the Handy.

So I highly recommend using those if you are planning to attach alternate sleeves!

But beware of the weight on the sleeve you will be using. That’s all that it matters.

1 Like

its good, printed it and using it for some onas

never thought about using 3d pen to create those gadgets. you are like Sanago guy on youtube.

1 Like

great idea! Would love more info on how to do and what 3d pen is best.