[Handy] Issues Receiving Script When Connected (FW v3.2)?

I wanted to see if anyone else was having random moments where the Handy gives an error with the script after updating to Firmware v3.2?

It is not very frequent and fixes itself when I try 1-3 different videos to sync with but its enough that its getting annoying (also this is different issue when 3.2 first rolled out where it nearly bricked everyone’s Handy). I periodically check to see if I am still connected (which it always is) and I’ve got a stable enterprise level connection at 750Mb/s so I do not think that it is my connection.

I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue and if they know if there is a fix before I try downgrading and then upgrading the firmware.

Also, shout out to all the scripters and those that contribute to writing tutorials for scripting! Been learning to script on my own time with OFS and hopefully can do my own contributing to ES in the future.

2 Likes

Same here dude. Recently got a handy and had this problem with my device. Not sure about the update tho but I am on3.2 as well.

Me too… I am also offsync by a 1-2 seconds on all scripts now. :frowning:

What do you use to play scripts?

SLR/Deo and it also happened a couple of times on Handyfeeling. I know of beta.funscript.io (haven’t tried it a whole lot) but I really like my SLR, PC, and Quest set up.

Hi. I had the same problem a few months ago. I can’t remember if it was with the SLR Android app or later with the Handy. Have the same problem since a few days. Again and again disconnections. At that time, the problem occurred sporadically in Germany and the surrounding area. Had something to do with the provider and settled after a few days by itself. I could imagine something similar now because the problem only occurs in the evening. In the afternoon, everything still runs smoothly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.