Handy Remote + Beta [BETA CLOSED]

Great too hear! When this is released I would pay for it! :+1:t2::ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Dude, wow! This is amazing! Seriously impressive!

1 Like

We need more people like you in this community!

Awesome work!

2 Likes

I just tried using it!
This app really is something that I can’t explain…

It’s a whole new world…OMG

The details that I can easily make on the app is just amazing. I wish there is a way that I can externally save the script files! This is just so great!

I am defiantly gonna support this!

BTW, I think you should change your Patron subscription method. Right now it charges me when this month ends. Not when the subscription starts.

2 Likes

Thank you for making this amazing application!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s a very good idea! I’ll definitely make a way to export them!

And Thanks everyone for the kind words!

3 Likes

Great work on the app! Although, is there any way to make the remote window smaller so you don’t have to drag the entire screen? I feel like there’s gonna be a lot of accidental opening of the Android menu or even hitting the exit app button when you have to hit the top and bottom of the screen to do a full stroke.

1 Like

I’m planning on adding a configurable deadzone in the options in the next release, this will fix the issue!

Thanks for your feedback, It’s really appreciated!

1 Like

Is there any way to run this on iPhone or Windows 10?

There’s no plan right now for this beta to be on Iphone or windows 10.
I’d like to make an iphone build eventually once I have the resources. (I don’t own a mac or an Iphone) The process of publishing on the app store is quite a bit more involved. But the answer is Yes, and hopefully sooner than later.

as for Windows, This app is developed for mobile first so it wouldn’t be as nice to use on a PC, but if I get a lot of demand for it, I might make it as a patreon exclusif reward.

1 Like

I installed Windows Subsystem for Android by Magisk on Github so that I could install Google Play Store. It works now on my Windows 11 PC but it’s not very user friendly. I’m excited to experiment with it and possibly use it to make scripts. Very cool app and thank you!

1 Like

Glad you figured something out! It’s true that it could be very useful for scripters if I add more features!

2 Likes

Nice job man. Do you mind if I ask what language you wrote this in? I am fairly new fullstack dev just always curious.

1 Like

I wrote this with the Godot engine, funny enough. the language is similar to python, but not quite python.

1 Like

You are awesome thanks man! I love this community!

2 Likes

Isn’t it just awesome though!

1 Like

APP UPDATE

4 Likes

excited about this. NICE!

this is amazing! good communication with the community as well thank u for this

The app is now live!
Check this topic to get it!