Handy sleeve alternatives

I’d be behind that. I pretty much just use the true grip but the smooth side. I’ve always hated ribbed and dotted condoms and I don’t get on much better with sleeves like that. Even a smooth nub at the entrance to the sleeve to simulate that glorious tongue glide/pressure would be great.

I’ve tried all three by now. Crysta is a very good Tenga series.

Leaf is by far my favorite. Spiral tunnel texture always do the trick. It is narrow at the entrance making tip strokes very stimulating.

Ball requires some positioning. At certain rotation it feels odd to hit those plastic balls but at others, it is amazing. And it’s the most stimulating Crysta to me.

Cube is a bit meh. It is tight and stiff. The blocky texture… I guess I just don’t like it. I never enjoyed Tenga products with this kind of blocky texture. They all feels intense but not very comfortable.

A very good thing about Crysta is that they can be strapped in place very well on the slider. And they are fleshy enough to provide some impact on your abdomen. This is a spicy feature of heavy Onaholes and it’s a luxury to have on something so light.

Downsides is that the ceiling is too thin and it deforms after uses. I’m a bit worried I’ll penetrate through it one day.

1 Like

West-European size problems … :wink:

I’ve come around to the Fleshlight STU because of a case and sleeve mod (8)

The Dillion Harper Crush fleshlight was recommended for bigger guys but so far I don’t really like any part of it. (5)

The Handy gen2 is the STU of handy sleeves. Especially when they get a little softer over time. (9)

Oxballs Screwed sleeve split down the middle after trying to stretch it out. So avoid that at all costs. (1)

Everything Tenga makes is too small. I tried the spinner and flex but they’re both way too small to feel any texture. (3)

Romp Dash doesn’t retain lube well and has vertical ridges that give a sensation of chafing. I hate it. (2)

Vulcan ripe vagina is basically a mini fleshlight. It’s made out of a variant of cyberskin so lube retention and texture feel are problems. Out of the container it’s pretty good and only slightly too short for me. It’s stretchy and holds in place well in a larger container on the handy once inserted (6.5)

Satisfyer Men Sleeve - Tornado Bliss sleeve. I like it. It’s really cheap and a fun texture. Turn the sleeve around to have the “tornado” part rubbing the right parts. It’s a little heavy and long for the Handy so I made a 2 sleeve adapter, with 2 straps, to keep it in place (8 manually but 9 with slow scripts on the handy)

Medium open handy sleeve. I don’t know what they were thinking with this one. I cut it in half and used it as a soft cockring a few times. I guess it’s fine for that. (1)

Quickshots feel great but are way too short and a little tight inside the casing. I had to cut the top part of the casing off so I wouldn’t hit the hard plastic edges constantly. It’s also creates an unavoidable mess. The material feels great through. (5)

Kink Perfect Pussy XL. Extremely heavy and long with a very tight opening. Only works well when it’s wedged in a couch or something. It also requires an annoying vacuum seal so it’s a hassle to squeeze all the air out without also squeezing out the lube. (3)

2 Gen1 Handy sleeves. I cut the top of a gen1 Handy sleeve and used 2 on top of eachother. I use 2 straps on the handy or just use it manually. It feels amazing but it’s a hassle to setup and maintain in position. (feels manually like 9.5 but works handsfree like a 6)

The handy lips sleeve is way too tight at the top. It squeezes all the blood back into my body which turned into a wet noodle fest. I tried stretching it but that made little holes on the top of the sleeve. I used a soldering iron to melt those holes back into a smooth top. After deciding it was not for me I cut off the top and used it upside down which didn’t help either. (2)

Edit: Half a year later and I’ve thrown out everything but 2 sleeves. I’m only using the Handy gen2 for fast scripts and the Satisfyer Tornado of Bliss for slow scripts.

https://www.amazon.com/Satisfyer-Men-Sleeve-Tornado-Bliss/dp/B078JBHPJ5

2 Likes

Quickshot Vantage or Coral?

I agree with you for the most part, however the one Tenga device which is excellent for the girthy is the Air Tech Ultra. It’s my favorite sleeve to date, but sourcing it is getting difficult.

I’m planning on purchasing 2-3 new onaholes/sleeves to use with the Handy.
I wonder if anyone has any general sleeve/ona recommendations and/or feedback on the ones I’ve picked out so far:

For reference: my go-to’s atm are the Mia Malkova quickshot as an allrounder and the soft Bocca Della Verita for slow Blowjob scripts.
Tenga is too tight in my experience and in general I’d say I prefer softer material (Quickshots over Handy brand sleeves eg)

1 Like

I am new to handy and so far have us4 3 times. 1st time was with vantage, and twice with tenga bobble and spinner (bricks and beads). I must say all seshs are not bad but the best was with beads, it’s almost similar to bj IMO. I have bought the other spinners too except for tetra as there is no stock in my country. Got them at quite a cheap price too.

Beads really caress you with all its internal bumps and couple with the spiralling coil, it really enhance the bumps to a new height.

Bricks and bobbles also rubs me the right way but its not as good as beads. I would thought bricks would be more intense than others but somehow beads prove me wrong.

I will share more on the rest when I got around to using them.

2 Likes

Will repost this here:

I’ll throw this in the ring, don’t use my handy but when I did this was the goat:

I want something smooth with a realistic feeling. Real pussies or assholes are not full of knobs like most official Handy sleeves. The Lotus was okay but too tight.

Been using Quickshots for many years and it’s been okay. Favorite is Maitland Ward, also tried Mia Malkova, Emily Willis and Vantage. Fleshlight material feels a lot better than the Handy sleeve latex and the Maitland texture is pretty nice. But I’ve been missing that enveloping feeling since they are so short, and sometimes it’s been a mess.

But really found the perfect sleeve now. Got the Texas Tornado full size fleshlight, which is one of the gentlest and smoothest out there. Cut it to make it a bit shorter and less wobbly and strapped it in the Handy pro strap without the plastic case.

Feels just amazing. Very close to an actual pussy or ass. I can re-apply lube but the sleeve is kept long enough to avoid making a mess. And this sleeve is easy to clean, no problem to turn it inside out and dry it with a towel. Just turn it inside out from the top so you don’t wreck the tight entrance. Recommend!

4 Likes

I have a new dirt cheap alternative favorite. Of the official ones, I have the original and the Lips. I see why Lips is debateable, if you don’t stay rock hard either in slow parts, between sessions, etc, then it can push you out. I also tried two of the Aliexpress ones, which IMO are ok. But there is one on Amazon for under $6 that I like best.It has the tightness of Lips, but as easy to stay on as the original.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CYGTMXQK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

However, there are lots of similar ones, such as this one I also bought. It looks like it’s just a different texture, probably made in the same factory, but they are different sizes and external dimensions, and this one anyone who disliked the Lips would hate this too: Amazon.com

Note that I don’t use the hard plastic shell that comes with and around the sleeve. However, a bonus for these types is they have a space near the entrance tip where the shell latches in place. Instead, if you use an appropriately sized semi-stretchy cock ring on that spot, I get the most real approximation of the feeling of sliding into or out of a tight anus of anything I’ve found besides the real thing.

2 Likes

Is the sleeve in your first link open or close ended?

And I for one like the texture of QS Riley Reid better than Mia Malkova. With Riley I really like to use it vagina down ass up, especially cool sensations during slow blowjobs with edging, when those little bulges touch the head of the penis. with Mia it’s like I don’t feel anything at all. I’m not circumcised, if anything.I was thinking of getting the QS Maitland Ward or Autumn Falls, maybe even QS Stoya I don’t know which would be better for me

Probably for myself. That’s what I decided, I like more intense sleeves so that even on slow scenarios I can feel it. I also had both QS STU and Vantage and they don’t suit me at all because of the weak sensitivity when interacting with them. I will probably try to get QS Autumn Falls of some sort, as I understand it is more sensitive judging by the structure

Can you please turn it inside out and show me the internal texture if not difficult ?

And I am interested in your opinion on it, if you had QS Riley Reid or Mia Malkova is it better in contrast to them ?

Sorry, right now I have everything in boxes so it’s packed away somewhere. The only other quickshot that I have is the Turbo and I like the Autumn Falls one better. I used the Autumn Falls quickshot almost exclusively for a while until I got the Handy Gen 2 sleeve which right now is my favorite sleeve that I’ve tried.

I changed my preference not too long ago and now I like Riley Reid better. Although before that I preferred him to Gen 2 for a long time

1 Like

My fav QS is Vantage. Bought Stoya but its too tight for me with the ring.
But it might suite you?
Thinking about trying Riley or Mia next.

I’d like to add another rec here: the Tenga Puffy is good provided you get a longer strap for it. I’m not quite sure how long the soft touch plastic would last with the strap, so best to put some sort of protection on the toy, but still a good experience.

I use the Latte Brown, idk about the other variants

Sorry for delayed response. That is closed ended. Also, I got the Handy Gen 2 sleeve to compare, and it and that $6 one I linked are my equal but different favorites still.