Handy sleeve alternatives

The tenga airtech twist works while in the case.
HP47KcL

I have purchased several Tenga products and have found that they are really small. Trust me, I have never been accused of being endowed.
Recently I have seen a line of their product with USA Product across the logo which means it is larger. I have not tried these yet but the dimensions are quite a bit larger.

The company in question isn’t Amazon-only, but that’s not my main point. My take is: The first link is general and not addressing Tracy’s Dog. The second link addresses general issues with buying from Amazon but not Tracy’s Dog directly, and while the article brings up a great point about silica gel being used in place of silicone in some sex toys on Amazon (not good), the article itself acknowledges the fact that this is a problem in other places as well:

Is it Just Amazon?

No. While other sites don’t work the same way, there’s still a huge huge risk of the game ending badly if you buy from Ebay.

Now, the third link does address a legitimate problem directly with Tracy’s Dog. Can’t deny that. But even the author admits that this is not an issue with all of Tracy’s Dog’s items.

I think there is a larger issue here that may be missed if we focus squarely on one company. The reality is that this isn’t uncommon within the industry at all. I used to read the DollForum a lot and became very interested in the different materials being used for dolls and sex toys. So many companies are using so many different blends and processes that it’s pretty much a guarantee that whatever you buy is probably not going to be the absolute safest thing on earth unless it is a pure grade of a non-toxic material, and at that point the cost usually goes up considerably. So I guess, what I’m saying is, there is always a risk whether it’s Tracy’s Dog or some other company, inside and outside of Amazon, and a lot of that is the case because everything that hits the market isn’t getting tested, and I can remember some issues in the past of leaking materials from toys made by a reputable company based in the U.S. (I’ll have to search for the toy and manufacturer, names escape me at the moment), and I highly doubt that stuff was safe. Granted, that was in the early-mid 2000’s so standards may be different now, but who knows how many of those toys may still be out there.

I’ve noticed the same, The majority of Tenga products are not suitable for most average Westerners.

Sweet! Thx mate!
Gonna definitely add to it when I get around to, and once I get more sleeves from time to time.

1 Like

Screenshot_20201126-033641_Brave

165mm = 6.49 inches
55mm = 2.16 inches

It’s a bit snug but it comfortably fits most men Screenshot_20201126-034243_Brave

1 Like

But this is not close like the basic handy sleeve… so… you are going to ***** outside ahah?

1 Like

https://www.thehandy.com/handy-sleeve-compatibility-guide/

1 Like

Just got this today. Works great with the handy. Has an enternal cervix that feels amazing when your tip goes through it. Buy it it was awesome

Looks like perfect to do like Hentai ahah :smiley:

That thing looks way too tight, what kind of girth are you working with?

It’s a soft toy. Very stretchy also I am above average thickness and 6.5 or 7 long

I can second using the puni vigin mini with the handy. Tried it out a couple of days ago and it worked great.

I have now tried two onaholes with The Handy, both from Magic Eyes:

• The Mouth of Truth Perorin (https://www.toydemon.com/la-bocca-della-verita-perorin-sleeve-only-pkg-removed):
    It works. Amazing onahole - this is probably the most realistic a fake BJ will get.
    I think it’s just light enough, I probably wouldn’t try any onahole that’s much heavier and bigger than this - the Handy is easily powerful enough, but the movement gets a tiny bit wobbly.

• Sujiman Kupa Setsuna (https://www.toydemon.com/sujiman-kupa-setsuna):
    Fits ok with some fiddling, but a pain to use, literally bends your member.
    The non-cylindric form factor makes it slightly difficult to attach properly, although the Handy’s grip band does hold it, if you tighten it on the thicker front end of the onahole - unfortunately that makes it even harder to enter than it already is. Getting inside this onahole is a bit wonky anyway, because of the position of the inner lip entrance.
    The dealbreaker though is the fact that the hole’s tunnel doesn’t at all run in line with the outer form of the toy, which makes the handy force a sort of bent tunnel on your member - which combined with the wonky entrance - is ultra uncomfortable and actually renders it completely unusable (painful) if you’re not super rock hard.

All onahole users beware:
I would put some thin wrap around the onahole (preferably something that doesn’t bend itself), because the TPE skin will degrade from contact friction with the Handy’s surface in movement (in my case quite rapidly so)! The resulting peeled off plastic is quite an annoying mess, believe me.

3 Likes

Hello,

About the La Bocca , what kind of : thin wrap .?

1 Like

Nothing I bought specifically.
Personally, I found this thin piece of packaging foam at home that works fine when cut into a fitting size.

Maybe I will find something better in the future.
A thin cardboard piece or something similar should also work, I guess.

3 Likes

I just use an ankle sock, works well.

Pre-ordered these to try with the Handy when they come in, they weigh just a little less than the La Bocca

4 Likes

Great idea!

2 Likes

I ordered both of these, DNA - Milking Hole Wheel, Seventeen Evo Soft, Puni Ana F, R-18, and the mouth of truth, will post reviews as the come in (most aren’t expected until end of Jan)

1 Like

Also, if you have your own review of them, since it’s been a minute since you posted, please let us know!