Handy sleeve alternatives

Dont toss out your newer sleeves guys if they seem subpar. I’ve done several polls with others and its seems to be that the sleeves cure over time, so the material you feel now should feel better over time (likely cure more quickly over more uses)

Also I always recommend Gun Oi H20 to get the best feel and lasting effect out of any sleeve hands down.
Lube makes a huge difference in sleeve feel and can make subpar sleeves feels amazing

3 Likes

There are so many lightweight sleeves out there that will work, I see it as a non-issue.

I just want total offline access, because streaming from handyfeeling can be rough. I’ve been on a pretty fast connection and every video has stopped and frozen dead after a minute or two. It’s a real mood killer (obviously). I’ve had to let the videos play all the way through with my thumb over the head sensor so it buffers enough through to be playable all the way on a second try. No fun.

@MysteryMan must be a temporary issue or something on your end, never had big or longlasting issues with handyfeeling website and i have only 50mbit here in europe

Or the handyfeeling site was just experiencing some kind of intermittent congestion when I used it. I was on a 1 gig connection and this was the only device I had a problem with.

Handyfeeling.com was borderline unusable a month ago, haven’t tried it since then. I suggest using Scriptplayer or DeoVR if you have 3D.

1 Like

I use DeoVR. I admittedly haven’t dug too deep into players and such yet for this device. I was a long time RealTouch User. I’m on Oculus Go with the Handy. Can you direct me to this Scriptplayer?

EDIT: Oh, I see it now. I thought that was a PC-only program?

1 Like

@MysteryMan apparently deovr on oculus go and scriptplayer can connect with each other

1 Like

I wish i knew that. There was a rather large hole in my old STU and assumed the newer one was going to be the exact same.

I guess I’ll see how the new STU turns out over time but it’s definitely not as stimulating as the Destroya is now or even Beyond

@MysteryMan - use this guide to help you connect:

Step by Step Tutorial - to Connect the above Sex Toys for ALL PC and Mobile Devices and ALL VR Headsets - Including using FREE Full Length Test Scripts!

read around here:
'*** YOU CAN ALSO NOW CONNECT TO DEOVR or SLR VR player App on any of your VR device through Scriptplayer on your PC!"

yeah i personally never was a fan of the STU though, but sleeves definitely will feel better the longer you let it cure over time

1 Like

I learned something new today! The more you know…

1 Like

What a fantastic idea! Somebody get on that please :pray:

I like the idea as well. I’ll help with a suggestion:

Tracy’s Dog Mouth - https://www.amazon.com/Tracys-Masturbator-Realistic-Stroker-Masturbation/dp/B01DVLP2UW?th=1

I have one. Works great.

1 Like

Made a spreadsheet in Google Sheets which is about what sleeves fit. Everyone can edit it.

Although it only has ~10 sleeves listed there for now.

3 Likes

Curious about these two notes:

“Tracys Masturbator [not] Realistic [not a] Stroker Masturbation”

Is this any more or less realistic than most masturbation sleeves? Given the tongue, uvula, and semi-hard teeth, it would seem like it’s more realistic than most.

“Still, don’t buy anything from white labels like these who only sell on Amazon.”

What would be the issue people need to look out for? I bought from that place and everything went totally fine. Been using it for well over a year now and it doesn’t even have a mouth tear yet, so for a $10 stroker that’s pretty noteworthy I would think. Plus, you can buy it from other places besides Amazon, like this U.S. based company:

@mrdoesnothingalot
I own the Tenga SPINNER but have not tested this on Handy yet. Manual use is limited as it’s tight and almost dont stretch because of the inner spiral. If you hold it wrong or too tight then its not working as it can’t expand the spiral. I had to cut of the top and opened it to use it. Cant imagine how this should work with Handy.

Its a nice toy with the modification but probably only made for the asian market. The inner diameter is about 2cm and it does not stretch much. I have the 01TETRA.

1 Like

I have a similar amazon mouth sleeve, and teeth and tongue are insanely realistic good feeling. Key is to have teeth that are bit thicker and softer and I personally find through-holes (open ended sleeves) better for ease of use and less powerful suction

I have also bought from only amazon sellers (expensiver torso dolls) and the product was actually very good, I just try to ensure they are covered by amazons A to Z guarantee before proceeding if no reviews

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I’m confused by the comment left in the document. After all the good reviews over the years, Tracy’s Dog has a good enough reputation and that particular sleeve has enjoyed some pretty good reviews for its realism in particular. Hmmmm…

Maybe he hates dogs? :stuck_out_tongue:

What I was trying to say is that the sex blogging community HATES white labels and Amazon-only toys with a passion. They often sell used, toxic toys; lie about them (like saying their silicone but it’s actually just PVC), and sell counterfeits. Here are some guides on why:
Your genitals deserve better: the case against toxic sex toys
Why Buying Sex Toys from Amazon is a Risky Gamble — Dangerous Lilly
Tracy's Dog Flirt Rabbit Vibrator — Dangerous Lilly - This review really shows how scummy Tracy’s Dog really is.

Keep in mind that these articles were from a few years ago (aimed at females), but are still relevant now. There may be some good exceptions, but Tracy’s Dog is not one of them

2 Likes

Good info, thanks.