Handy sleeve alternatives

echoign a lot of other sentiments here. The stock sleeve is the best I’ve been able to find. I think that the proposition of trying other sleeves is exciting and novel, but the stock sleeve is the best I’ve tried. Can’t wait until their new improved one.

FWIW, I’ve tried the Fleslight flight, the Tenga Vaccum Cup, the Tenga Spinner Hexa, and the Tenga Flex. Shoulda saved my money!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that! After a couple of uses I find it very intense still, but it is very tight for me. I actually often times will get overstimulated. I have the absolute standard edition of it.

Recently bought the open ended soft, medium and hard new sleeves from the Handy and the soft one is my new favourite.

I have the 3D printed parts to make Fleslights work aswell, but the faster scripts are still best with the sleeves from Handy

I bought a Tenga premium, scrapped the cup (it might work for you but it felt too restrictive when used with the toy - but you can zip-tie the cup into place), and then trimmed out the lower portion of the sleeve to make a more natural place for the band to restrict as there is not one there naturally. The top can flop around at times but overall it is VERY NICE. TheHandy and Tenga should really partner on making a compatible sleeve - easy injection of money for both companies.

Mmmhhh… That’s weird. It’s totally the opposite for me. Maybe I don’t have the real one or maybe it’s a different edition?

That’s the one I ordered for reference:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDLCR7C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I see, that’s the Perorin one. I just have the plain standard one:
https://www.amazon.com/Seller-Magic-Bocca-Verita-Japanese/dp/B00J2NOBGU

The teeth are hard plastic which can be a bit too much for some I guess, but the inside feel for me is very intense as it is pretty tight. Could be a little deeper, but still awesome for me personally.
From what I read this one isn’t as durable though and I have a small tear at one edge of the mouth already. It doesn’t bother me yet though.

The basic handy sleve but reversed is really good if you want a super soft and edging experience

1 Like

Whats the heaviest sleeve you think the handy can take before slowing down way too much?

I’ve always used a Fleshlight and never noticed any issues.

Is it easy to strap the quickshot on the handy. It’s not to large ?

very easy i made a 3d printed adaptor for them its my goto to be honest shall i post the stl file?

Do it! Would be interesting to test. I have a quickshot somewhere, but haven’t used it with The Handy due to mounting issues. However, I got myself a 3d printer recently to be able to mount different sleves.

I haven’t 3d printer … Maybe there is company who can print and send the result

i think online companies do , i could do you one, where are you based?

I bought my printer because I found that after having a couple online company give me a quote for me to print my stl files i needed it was gonna be around the same price. If you don’t have a 3d printer I would recommend buying a cheap entry level one as opposed to having a online company print one. your bound need to print something else, no?

Just checked and this link appears to no longer work. I recently got this since I was having issues getting the default sleeve to work well with me and I had read that the quickshot worked better for some, but I didn’t want to pay the fleshlight premium. I haven’t used it with my handy yet but it was pretty nice used manually. Amazon.com: Male Masturbators,Acmeros Portable Pleasure Stroker Open-Ended Detachable Pocket Pussy Male Masturbator Cup with Crystal Spiral Ribbed Tunnel,Blowjob Male Sex Toys for Men and Couples : Health & Household

I use a Quickshot, what you have there is pretty much the same thing. I use the original strap that came with the handy and it fits great :+1:

I’ve used a hummingbird attachment for a magic wand by using more narrow velcro ties. Nice sensation but more intense – might be sore the next day if you go for too long. My handy is mounted (not handheld) and I’ve even been able to use the wand attached to the sleeve if I suspend the wand right and the fastest motion is roughly equivalent to “double time” on a cock hero, which adds a different dimension also.

I don’t know where you found this or how you found this, but thank you have changed the way I view the world.

1 Like

Booom: https://g-silicone.com/product/offbeat/#reviews

1 Like