Handy won't receive scripts via WiFi

So about 3 days ago my handy stopped receiving scripts via wifi connection. I can directly connect to scriptplayer and it will recognize the device, but that’s it. No scripts are sent and manually opening the script separate does nothing either. I tried to use bluetooth via intiface and while it works for a while that too just randomly drops connections in the middle of a video (frustrating to say the least). I know this was a somewhat recent issue with 3.2 but after upgrading to 3.2 like, 3 weeks ago, I’d yet to have this problem arise. Was anyone able to find out the cause of the issue or a workaround? Has anyone just downgraded to 3.1 and that fixed the issue?

i have the problem that when i turn off my kiiroo and turn it on again it wont connect to scriptplayer / intiface anymore and i have to restart everything.

Try connecting on handyfeeling.com and clicking the “Resync” button. That fixed similar issues for me before.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.