Help! I need suggestions for both intense and very slow scripts for device testing (parts with > 550 units/s or < 30 units/s)

Most of my scripts are slow but I adapt them to the Handy device limitations.

This is the slowest script I’ve found here, definitely below the limits at many points: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/onenympholatina-super-slow-and-deep-blowjob/25043

Thanks, I actually found this one after doing a search and it is my current contender for slowest script. I’ll add it to the list. Appreciate your help.

1 Like

I’d definitely test it out, probably won’t get back till a week or two later as I’ve been busy with other stuff and I need to replace a servo on my SR6. But in my experience, not everyone’s device will be able to do at that speed.

One solution to intense speeds is to have plateaus (flat spots) where slower servos might still use to catch up, and still keep a full stroke.

With slow speeds it’s limited to servo torque and servo precession as some servos might have a 1.5 deg response or 1 deg response. This can range per device and how the mechanical linkage is. For me I increased my stroke lengths and precision by making larger arms on my sr6, of course this required heavy duty 50kg servos, but my issue was that the manufacturer made servos which broke easily, so I tried a different manufacturer.

Anyways your best bet as to making slow speeds work is upgrade your servo to one with helical gears, as this allows for the precise motion to be transmitted. You can even find replacements for some with this helical upgrade, just be sure that all product numbers match your servo model in that kit.

After making a change like this slowest movement that I register is more like 5 units/s, as for max around 1500 units/s

If you are intrested in the SR6 you need to download it from tempests site to build it yourself, or you can save the hastle and someone on here will build one and sell it. I re-engineered the SR6 to make major improvements, but it’s still quite expensive to build for some parts, as they can be made of metal if you’re intrested in watercooling it. As for the 3D I’d be willing to give you a preview of everything and sell the STLs to you, just PM me here if you’re intrested.

I’ve built all of the tempest builds, most of them several times with various changes. I’m looking to reduce noise, increase accuracy, add a second arm, add lightweight padding for realism, lots of other ideas. For this post though I’m just looking for some good scripts to test stuff that the current commercial stuff can’t handle.

The dilemma is that it’s mostly noobs that script too slow or two fast for commercial strokers, and noob scripts don’t tend to be accurate. I suppose I could start scripting my next script and pick an appropriate scene but I’m more focused on hardware over scripting right now.

honestly a really simple way to test the speeds would take a 5 or 10 minute video, and just script an increasing speed/ pattern and test it out. Alot of my scripts have speed too them and there’s defentily many that go 500+ so just take a look on my profile. I do have some slow stuff, but not much.

For reducing noise, go with servos that have helical gears, and also brushless motor attachment I wish the gear boxes for the servos had more than just two helical gears, but it’s not too big an issue as the others don’t make as much noise.

As for precisission helical helps, and look for servos with a 14 bit encoder, they’re usually best for that.
So far there’s only been two brands, that make that i’ve found, yantrs and sinecam, the yantrs worked really well, but I find that the themal pad provided from stock shorted the servo. And I just ordered sinecam and am waiting to test that out, but theres more videos of this brand that others and they seem to be pretty good.

They also sell 70kg servos which might also help with speed and acuraccy as you can limit your power supply to 15A or something like that to run these they just won’t reach a full 70 kg of force. Plus physics says F=ma which will mean they can apply more force for better acceleration at high speed, and low speed would have tons of torque.

Defeninatly for all of those ideas I would be interested in too! I agree with the padding for sure, I’d definately be intrested in colaberating in that if you’d be good with that. I might even give that pad idea a go when I get my new printer built!

If you have a pad design already made I’d definatly like to see it!

I’ll have to look into the helical gears, haven’t played with these yet. I’m pretty big on open-sourcing as much as possible so I’ll post my designs on the tempest discord when the time comes. I’m still learning design and this is a fun project to learn with.